• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Very important question.

Fulsaburgore

Smash Cadet
ok so I have brawl and an sdhc card I'm waiting for my classic controller to arive so I can play project m on my Wii u but that's besides the point. My question is, Will project m hackless work on Wii u with an sdhc card. You see I don't have an sd card :( I have an sdhc. So will homebrewless project m work on my Wii u with an sdhc card?

Fulsaburgore

Smash Cadet
*update* I tried both versions. Both homebrew less and with homebrew (I installed homebrew on the sdhc with the homebrew version of project m) I tried the same method on both versions and I'm afraid to say...it didn't work. But I am working on tracking down a 2gb sd to finally be able to play project m. On 2 better notes, I not only received my package but I also just unlocked all the charecters (through an easy method that doesn't involve subspace.) in brawl so that's good :)

Top Bottom