• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vergeben Does Stuff More I Suppose Cool Cool (Probably Fake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cetus

Smash Apprentice

Hoo boy, here we go again. It's a leak but it is a vergeben leak so **** it. I'm inclined to believe him now because of his track record, though future mishaps could cast doubt on the validity. Regardless, no Bandana Waddle Dee eh? Huh... I'd like the new Kirby character to be my limbless boy, Daroach. But it could just be a Meta Knight echo.

Pre-Sony? The hell does that mean? Life, before Sony or... I dunno. Crash and Spyro did recently come back from the dead... Or Skylander hell. Crash is on the Switch already but Spyro could be revealed alongside an announcement for his remakes to be ported to the Switch... Maybe? Be a good marketing scheme nonetheless. I'm not too sure, pre-Sony is super weird.

What do yo think? I dunno, tell me. Or don't. This COULD also be some photoshop edits so... PLLLBTTT. Supposedly it was deleted by gamefaqs mods. i dunno. go easy on me if the bull**** is real XP

(Edit. General consensus casts doubt on the legitimacy. If you see these, don't trust them. All I gotta say for now.)

Last edited:

lizard1929

Smash Journeyman
Verge is 50/50 most of the time. The Kirby series comment will hurt waddle dee fans (this is not a disconfirmation) however verge's comments could create hope for other lesser known Kirby character's.
I can't think of any pre sony character's that have been revived recently from the nes and snes era. (Sega maybe)

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
They do seem to be edits, compare the type of the two ‘Vergeben’ nametags, and also the margin size. At least to me, there’s a difference.

Where’d you find these screencaps though? The best way to determine whether something is real or not is to follow the trail all the way back to its source.

Cetus

Smash Apprentice
They do seem to be edits, compare the type of the two ‘Vergeben’ nametags, and also the margin size. At least to me, there’s a difference.

Where’d you find these screencaps though? The best way to determine whether something is real or not is to follow the trail all the way back to its source.
Someone on the Wolfcord posted them and everyone seemed pretty alright with it. I'm paranoid it's some false stuff but eh... It exists so I dunno. I don't know where he or she got them. If it doesn't end up being real, at the very least we can debunk some fake leaks.

ZoroCarlos

Smash Lord
Looking at Vergeben's profile on Gamefaqs, he has not posted these. Last thing he posted was the Ken statement. This is fake.

Cetus

Smash Apprentice
Looking at Vergeben's profile on Gamefaqs, he has not posted these. Last thing he posted was the Ken statement. This is fake.
General consensus points to bull****. Alrighty. At least we can dis confirm something like this.

Fane

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, seems faked.

Vergeben hasn't been extremely active. Last thing I recall him saying prior to the Ken as Ryu Echo was that Isabelle would be in, and that was quite a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom