• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

vanish glide

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=one2x4GPzVE
at 0;50
sorry guys I thought it was new,It's from melee
at least some guys like the drawing and get happy by flaming my grammar :chuckle:
it can me be moved now

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
a.) sheik isn't a guy
b.) this has been done since SSBM (provided that I understand what you're trying to state)
c.) improve your wording when you try to explain this type of stuff

Unusual_Rex

Smash Journeyman
a.) sheik isn't a guy
b.) this has been done since SSBM (provided that I understand what you're trying to state)
c.) improve your wording when you try to explain this type of stuff
Wow, a little harsh... maybe English isn't is language...

Anyways you can't assume everyone knew about it since it's been done in Melee, not everyone here played it...

Anyways I didn't know about. Good info!

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
I'm tempted to grammatically fix and repost the entire description of this new tech. I'm afraid some of the poster's charm may get lost in translation though. I like the part where he refers to sheik as a guy and then, in the same sentence, says "she teleports back to the stage". Btw, I am not flaming about the technique, I'm simply amused at the presentation.

As a matter of fact I'm calling troll.

Oranos, I like your DK avatar, it's pretty funny. Do you mind if I use it and put it up on my bedroom wall? I'm going to put it right next to the priceless diagrams for this new Sheik technique that amazingly are even more difficult to understand than the description itself.

Honestly, I really do like the pictures, I see a man shooting arrows at another man, then in the second picture a person being shot at by a trapezoid and bleeding out in six directions, then finally a person gnawing on a trapezoid-shaped blue cookie. Plus I love the little yellow ponytails. I had to stare at them for a while before I figured out what they were.

Once again, I say he's trolling.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, a little harsh... maybe English isn't is language...

Anyways you can't assume everyone knew about it since it's been done in Melee, not everyone here played it...

Anyways I didn't know about. Good info!
Not everyone knows about already widely used techniques. Doesn't mean we shouldn't point out they aren't new at all (years old) when tons of threads claiming to be about new techniques are posted.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
yea pretty old. and please fix your grammar lol maybe you can try posting this in the SHIEK forums instead of brawls tatcial

Unusual_Rex

Smash Journeyman
Not everyone knows about already widely used techniques. Doesn't mean we shouldn't point out they aren't new at all (years old) when tons of threads claiming to be about new techniques are posted.
Well, true, but if your gonna point it out don't be a **** about it (like 75% of the people on these forums).

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
you have to admit though, that picture is the most lol-worthy thing i've seen all day! look at the action lines in step four!

i have to step up my game... this guy has me beat when it comes to trolling

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
I'm not saying he's a troll for sure, but
1. He knows Sheik is a girl and switches between referring to her as a he and a she a couple times.
2. Like I said I saw him make a post about a technique being "ooooooldddd" just as people are doing to his thread right now. All I'm saying is he apparently knows better.
3. It's not just a poorly put-together post, it's poorly put-together at a very comical level. It just looks like calculated chaos to me.

That's why I called troll. I could be completely wrong but you have to admit... it's a real rofl-waffle.

Top Bottom