• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

v_v long time player without any advanced skills whatsoever, need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxsix

Smash Rookie
Hello, I've just started taking a real interest in learning some advanced techniques. I just switched from peach to jigglypuff to get a change of pace, and I realized I love how jigglypuff plays. I have absolutely no advanced skills, like I said, and I need help with knowing where to start for some of these things...

I've read through both of the jigg guides on the boards, and I'm not really sure where to start my training. Will I need to learn to wavedash, or L-cancel, or SHFFL, or any of those things? And if so please help me out with ways to learn/practice, i'm not even sure what SHFFL and L-Cancelling are. x_x

Anyway, If someone could kind of mentor me, even if just for like 15 minutes in the ways of Jigglypuff, I would really appreciate it. <3 Thanks in advance!

-Nyxsix :)

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
You've read through the guides: Good.

This thread has some usefull random knowledge

Videos are good to get a visual of how to implement things.

Practice, practice, practice. Hopefully there's someone that CAN do advanced stuff in your area. Let him beat you ********. You can't get better picking on people worse than you.

In the meantime, shutting this thread down. If you have a specific question or situation you can make a thread on it, or refer to the above mentioned link (in this post) and post your question there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom