• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Why are the win rates in Dota so ****ing imbalanced: http://dotabuff.com/heroes/winning
Earth spirit is the hardest hero to play in the game. He's extremely high risk but not a ton of reward right now. I think he's still really viable. But he isn't in captains mode yet(drraft).

IO only really works in a coordinated team.

Antimage is out of favor and most people don't play him right.

Shadow demon actually has a really good competitive win rate. He's just a hero that can make or break a game. In a public game he breaks it more often than not.

Alchemist got nerfed recently. Before that he was extremely high win rate and was a bit tooooooo good. (As in play any role in the game good and be damn good at it)

Enchantress is squishy. Pubs do bad with squishy heroes. Plus she has micro.

Ember spirit is squishy and difficult to play correctly.

I could go on.

Every hero in the game gets picked in competitive play currently. Last tournament had 88 of the 100somethin picked. The game is extremely adaptive and constantly changing. It's great.

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Not just the low ones, but why are the high ones so high?
Oh they are just sustain heroes and have easy laning phases. Basically hard to kill heroes.
None of the heroes in the top 10 win percentage are top picks in competitive play. In public play just being able to survive longer is a major thing. Once you get past the trench the tier list changes a lot.

for competitive this site has a lot more information. datdota.com

Last edited:

I See

Smash Apprentice
I hear that Smoom is in town. that guy is good at the snake matchup for sure.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
This is a weird parallel
i don't see how that explains/excuses why i lost
i simply stated how much **** lindsay lohan sucks which is equivalent to how much PM does
which i HAVE been saying before it was cool
RJ: YOUR SALT SUSTAINS ME, STAY DSFREE. I'M ON A 5MM WIN STREAK, I CAN HAZ ACHIEVEMENT?
stay banned and free in brawl

Last edited:

I See

Smash Apprentice
The results are on Devons computer. I have to ask him for em. Phil is the host for game den.. and he might also have the results. Btw there's going to be a brawl tourney tonight at taylorsville game den! come by guys! and girls?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I think I liked this thread more when Devon was still banned.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I think I liked this thread more when Devon was still banned.
Yeah, me too. He's lucky he isn't a complete **** bag in real life, he would be disowned real quick lol.

Can I get specifics for the game den tourney tonight? Including time, address, events, etc. Thanks. :)

I See

Smash Apprentice
game den taylorsville. 4700 s and about 2700 west. its by the reams. there will be brawl tonight. be there at 6 630.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Ok. Rocky and I for sure are coming but I highly doubt we will be there that early. :/ mostly we just wanna do dubz friendlies anyway though.

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
does anyone watch @FOW's stream? he's pretty entertaining and it's fun to see his self-commentating. a glimpse into the mind of the vegas brawl player who handily defeated our brawl scene to win salt fest this year ;-).

Last edited:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i think the ideal thread balance is when devon's unbanned but rj is banned. seeing rj's word come through net / sinz with the large font and orange text cracks me up

Top Bottom