• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

net1234

Smash Ace
FEST TONIGHT AT 7 BE THERE AND OR GET DAIR-ED. RULES FALCON/WARLOCK PUNCHES ARE A STOCK PLUS ANOTHER IF IT KILLS. SHOES OFF AT DOOR. USE SIDE DOOR ONLY. STAY IN THE ****ING GAME ROOM. GET INTOXICATED OUTSIDE AND WITH ME ONLY. NO JOHNS. IF YOU JOHN THATS A STOCK. DEVON IS PROBABLY A HOMOSEXUAL
2522 Horseshoe circle

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
FEST TONIGHT AT 7 BE THERE AND OR GET DAIR-ED. RULES FALCON/WARLOCK PUNCHES ARE A STOCK PLUS ANOTHER IF IT KILLS. SHOES OFF AT DOOR. USE SIDE DOOR ONLY. STAY IN THE ****ING GAME ROOM. GET INTOXICATED OUTSIDE AND WITH ME ONLY. NO JOHNS. IF YOU JOHN THATS A STOCK. DEVON IS PROBABLY A HOMOSEXUAL
2522 Horseshoe circle
If I dont fall asleep by 6:30 ill be there!!

Smoom77

Smash Master
Hey smoom - I saw that you are on Byu campus - if you haven't yet please join the Byu smashers page so you can continue to get updates on smash fests near you. People near here usually just post their event there rather than in this Utah thread. If you are already on the page, tell me who you are so I know. We do fests a lot.
I just found the page. It turns out I've already requested to be added lol. I don't even remember doing that. But I just re-requested. So please add me!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
WAIT and where is the Provo tourney? Where is the info on it?! Sorry lol I always miss this stuff
It's in Logan. You should come up for it.

its actually in provo.

but im lonely.

Last edited:

Tea Loop

Smash Cadet
Friendlies at my place, I have room for 5 setups if anybody is willing to bring anything! Everything from Smash 64 to Project M. Starts at 2 and ends right at 8 3851 W Saddler Dr, message me for any questions!

net1234

Smash Ace
Friendlies at my place, I have room for 5 setups if anybody is willing to bring anything! Everything from Smash 64 to Project M. Starts at 2 and ends right at 8 3851 W Saddler Dr, message me for any questions!
you do realize you cant end a fest at 8:00

Last edited:

-Final-

Aria♪
Does the tourney start at 5? I'll probably go, but I can't find any info about it anywhere. >.>

I can bring a full setup for any game if needed

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Couple things:

Weeklies - Added a section on the OP about weeklies, location, and time that they accept people to start setting up. Making a standard of 7 PM start time for the tournament (meaning no earlier than that, but you can't whine if you didn't make it in time for the tourney). Address is included as well.

Thread title - Updated it to be A Smasher's Tale, since I do want to focus that to be the bigger tourneys that are happening rather than the weeklies. I apologize for the delays it's taken to update that as well. Room was a mess, no motivation at that moment to crawl over mess to laptop, etc, /john.

A Smasher's Tale - Updated the times, costs, etc. Need to touch base with Kafeneio's, because they may be willing to provide a discount on food for whoever has a band for the event. Will get back to you. Share away though please. We had 71 people attend last time, so I know you can meet the goal of "going" easily (legitimately though please, don't have people mark going who won't). For future events I'll probably have a pre-registration thing set up, but that's way down the road. https://www.facebook.com/events/1503401643225674/

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'll probably get there about 5 today then. If anyone in the sandy/salt lake area needs a ride, let me know soon
So you don't go last week for Melee when @C!Z was there, but you go this week for Brawl. :ohwell: I would consider going for friendlies, but I don't want to pay $5 for venue plus gas just for that...

Top Bottom