• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
They used to have a website, but it didn't get "renewed" or whatever, so they are using facebook right now. Just look for the group "UtahDDR.com" (Yes, the .com is a part of it).

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I remember at one point that they mentioned being challenged by Smogon's elites and whatnot. It's been a while so I don't remember the details, but if you check the forums of Smogon or Serebii or something, I'm sure that'll lead you on the right track.
The last time that I saw the one that I see the most often was last week at Anime Banzai, so I know he's still active.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Thanks for the help guys! And yes to the smashfest, just tell me when and where. My weegee friend might be able to come as well, he said he was interested in coming to a smashfest.

EDIT: All of you Utah smashers should MUST make an account here: http://utahgamingtournamentorganizer.webs.com/ There will be a lot of new people joining by the end of the week, I'm gonna advertise the site to Bingham's gamers club. Also, try and get all of your gaming friends to join regardless of wether or not they play brawl, I've already got Street fighter and DDR in on it for sure, and am waiting on a response from CoD and possibly pokemon. Just need to find halo mostly, but I think I know where to look

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Dude. The fest is so going down. I'll talk to that ***** *** troll and we'll party. Mars. Bring your sister.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
i could maybe bring my bros. And my weegee friend. And my irish/mexican friend.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I can go if someone's wiling to pick me up from the frontrunner station in salt lake. If not then:(

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
make rj is cool with it

and Mars you can take the front runner to salt lake then jump on trax and go all the way to 100th south
im sure someone could pick you up there

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
ya buy an all day ticket or a 1 way ticket on the front runner. I believe that ticket can work on the trax and bus. they seem to never ask for proof of purchase if im holding my ticket in hand XD

Staz

Smash Lord
yes tomorrow is a still a go, me and my brothers are over here at rj's right now so you guys can come whenever, oh and db is here too, if anyone wants to get in touch with us call rj or chris, you guys can really come whenever from tonight to early in the morning lol i would love to see khom and phil i miss them (:

so who still plans on coming?

Staz

Smash Lord
okayy.... soooo RJ says that the smashfest like can't talk to samson til late at night, hahaha just kidding well yeah RJ really wants the smashfest to be late at night like around 10-12 because he says that he doesnt know when Mr kirby is going to leave out of state tomorrow. so yeah, any problems guys ideas??

-LadaBot

Staz

Smash Lord
also one more thing if any of you guys remember pbnJ his farewell is this sunday in malpleton utah, yet another smasher leaving on his mission...you guys should come, the mexis will be there.

Top Bottom