• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Skull Kid

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chuggbert
3DS FC
0748-3351-1612
For anyone who gives a **** (no one, I know), I am still alive. Just busy. Pumpinz (why won't it tag you?), did you ever decide details for your next smash fest?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Slight change to the weeklies. We're going to nix something to each venue due to lack of interest to their respective areas. It'll be as such:

Tuesday: Melee, then PM, then Melee, etc
Wednesday: PM, then Brawl, then PM, etc

The first ones listed is what it will be for this week. I apologize to anyone who wanted the missing game to their area, and am willing to $5 mm those who desire to once per month in said missing game.

With that being said, I will not be at the tourneys this week, due to other obligations and preparing to go to Cali this week for the grand reopening of Super Arcade. With a little luck, I may show up on stream for Super Smash Sundays (if they do it for this week). Much support please.

Tsu hook me up with part time job at nickel cade plz???
I've got to figure out how that fits in exactly. I know it's only Fri-Sun you're looking for, but some weeks it'd only be one shift, and that's stretching it with where staff is at currently. Changes are happening to staff though, so a possibility may be there, I'll keep you posted. When you're down next, come turn in an application at the least :p

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
With that being said, I will not be at the tourneys this week, due to other obligations and preparing to go to Cali this week for the grand reopening of Super Arcade. With a little luck, I may show up on stream for Super Smash Sundays (if they do it for this week). Much support please.
We can't have Zelda dittos this week? Boo! My primary reason for coming is gone! (Well, there's a good chance I can't make it this week, disregarding this. XD)

Changes are happening to staff though, so a possibility may be there, I'll keep you posted.
Is Devon getting fired?

Last edited:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Slight change to the weeklies. We're going to nix something to each venue due to lack of interest to their respective areas. It'll be as such:

Tuesday: Melee, then PM, then Melee, etc
Wednesday: PM, then Brawl, then PM, etc

The first ones listed is what it will be for this week. I apologize to anyone who wanted the missing game to their area, and am willing to $5 mm those who desire to once per month in said missing game.

I've got to figure out how that fits in exactly. I know it's only Fri-Sun you're looking for, but some weeks it'd only be one shift, and that's stretching it with where staff is at currently. Changes are happening to staff though, so a possibility may be there, I'll keep you posted. When you're down next, come turn in an application at the least :p
OK sounds good

Pumpinz

Smash Journeyman
For anyone who gives a **** (no one, I know), I am still alive. Just busy. Pumpinz (why won't it tag you?), did you ever decide details for your next smash fest?
@ Pumpinz Pumpinz ya lets hear it BRUH
Deets soon!

also this will be the last fest that's "accredited by Marz's unofficial official commission of non-accredited smash fests" unless @ -Mars- -Mars- make's an appearance.

Last edited:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Freedom was dropped on those hoes. I wasn't even in shape at all and if I didn't wreck them, I put in serious work. Only four dudes showed up and they were all decent. Only one was about my level, the rest were net's level

Sinz, I s0z about your sitch. :( :( :(

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
We can't have Zelda dittos this week? Boo! My primary reason for coming is gone! (Well, there's a good chance I can't make it this week, disregarding this. XD)

Is Devon getting fired?
Regardless, I'll not be there this week myself, do no Zelda dittos :p

And no, he's not.

net1234

Smash Ace
fest at 8:00 at rjs enter through the side door no **** on the pool table falcon punch rules etc. 2522 horseshoe circle

net1234

Smash Ace
yo melee u guys better represent im sick of pc taking my money i want sum1 else to take my money. lookin at you @shirotagachi
edit: @Mr.Furry

Last edited:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I hope you're aware the grand reopening isn't August 8th?

net1234

Smash Ace

and on the 5 day sakurai created the spacies and said onto his followers
thou shalt use the gun

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
if you are coming to the weekly tomorrow and can bring a setup (tv, system, and game), that would be much appreciated since @ Tsuteto Tsuteto won't be there to bring his extra set ups. i only have two set ups :-/.

@ Skull Kid Skull Kid and @の 。の Felon are you guys gonna make it out to the weekly tomorrow since it's melee?

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I hope you're aware the grand reopening isn't August 8th?
That's all I've been told, and have only been able to plan for. Either way, going to California.

EDIT: And gkirbz says to unban him from swd

Last edited:

SoapSuds

Smash Apprentice
I might just show up for melee. I've been playing some online since their IRC is so active and I can sort of play it now. Sucks that you guys are out of setups though, I really only have a TV I can bring down. I should stop playing exclusively on emulator >.>

Pumpinz

Smash Journeyman
I might just show up for melee. I've been playing some online since their IRC is so active and I can sort of play it now. Sucks that you guys are out of setups though, I really only have a TV I can bring down. I should stop playing exclusively on emulator >.>
bring the TV I'll bring an extra console and melee.

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
yo melee u guys better represent im sick of pc taking my money i want sum1 else to take my money. lookin at you @shirotagachi
edit: @Mr.Furry
I'll definitely try my best to improve in the Utah scene. I'm not sure I can take on you or Meleeruler yet, let alone PC or Yaz. But I'm gonna try for sure.

net1234

Smash Ace
bring the tv, and give me a ride lol

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Watson said it should open again at around two weeks. If you want to stay updated just check out his blog.
http://superdojo.blogspot.com/
Unfortunately, giving that late of notice doesn't help me, since I can't just drop and plan for another week given my work position. I know **** happens, so it's not like I'm blaming him. Guess I'll just be taking a random trip thing to California then.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey does anyone else need a ride on my way down to provo?

I'm leaving Logan at around 2 to 230.

I have space for one more.

Last edited:

-Final-

Aria♪
I'll be there with a full setup today. Probably get there pretty early too (like 4:30/5ish)

If anyone near me needs a ride, let me know soon

Last edited:
Top Bottom