• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Z'zgashi does. He braves the wintery weather and doesn't affraid of anything.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Guys, someone well known and note worthy is moving here to Utah over thanksgiving break, do you know who it is?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Careful...Buzz has godly administrative powers here, so you shouldn't "disrespect the authorities"... ;)

And C!Z sure is active on a subject that doesn't even matter to him. LOL

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
*facepalm*

Twas a joke my friend.
People are taking jokes seriously left and right, here. Sinz and DRyu actually responding to my post, despite it just being a casual comment that didn't really mean anything.
But I guess what DRyu said was technically correct. C!Z is more part of the Smash scene than I am; but as for the UTAH Smash scene, it's a complete joke, so neither of us is really more a part of Utah's scene than the other. Since C!Z actually still cares for Smash, he did a smart thing moving away.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
@DS4- Mars made a comment relating to illegal immigration. It was intentional.

@Mars - I can't. O=

@DRYU -Yup.

@PC - <3

-Mars-

Smash Hero
People are taking jokes seriously left and right, here. Sinz and DRyu actually responding to my post, despite it just being a casual comment that didn't really mean anything.
Sarcasm will always fail on the internet it seems.

Edit: n sinz knows i wuv him<3

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
lol at XDDD... this is the closest smashfest that's gonna be to you by a long shot. don't you live in ogden?? it's in freaking layton...

but!! it looks like i'm going... rj's going... marco... joel... maybe the mexis, they haven't been confirmed but i doubt they'll go... and yeah (:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I took Nevadas 4th best player to the last game and he mains wolf who is one of yoshi's hardest mu's :D

EDIT: I got ***** by SK92 though lol

XDDD

Smash Rookie
One of my friends Nexus said he was in Vegas this weekend. Did you play him ZZ? He was a TL or a ROB and he's rly young lol.

-Final-

Aria♪
Yay for completely forgetting about the smashfest... Eh, I had other plans anyways.

On a completely random note, this is my 6th post in one day (as opposed to my usual 1 a week). There's something wrong with me...

Top Bottom