• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lul i just got utterly ***** in a tourney :( FEEL SYMPATHY!!! Took 7th/16 tho :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The easy bake oven state posts a pic about it. Justice!

Lol awesome pic though.

And look at it this way: If God didn't want women in the kitchen at all times, he wouldn't have filled them with so much milk and eggs.

Amirite?

:link:
I lol'd at this :p

*que the pokeball getting thrown onto the stage*

Ha ha, I'm back! Just thought I'd let you all know!

Oh, by the way, I just played Brawl for the first time in my life, and I hate to say it, but I'm not very good anymore. 2 years gave me some serious thumb atrophy.

r3d d09

Smash Master
... so true. ha.

i can't because well...
1. i moved.
2. old house is off limits to tourneys because someone made a ding in the wall from my one and only tourney... at that house anyways.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
*que the pokeball getting thrown onto the stage*

Ha ha, I'm back! Just thought I'd let you all know!

Oh, by the way, I just played Brawl for the first time in my life, and I hate to say it, but I'm not very good anymore. 2 years gave me some serious thumb atrophy.
Holy crap another person I don't no! D:

Top Bottom