• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah SSBM /PM scene?

Jackyl

Smash Rookie
My friend and I are pretty good. We live in Bountiful and are wondering if anyone else in this god forsaken (lol) state plays.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
This is the thread that Utah Smash players use for announcing events and to socialize. Someone else recently asked about Melee/P:M in that thread; perhaps this is your friend?

Hoboman5000

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I'm still pretty new here, my only last activity in smash bros was in a tourney on a saturday in Provo, I did some commentating and decided I wanted to go into commentating full time if I could, I'm pretty good at all the smash bros games, and if you guys need a commentator for anything, let me know and I'll try to see what I can do.

MVP

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm still pretty new here, my only last activity in smash bros was in a tourney on a saturday in Provo, I did some commentating and decided I wanted to go into commentating full time if I could, I'm pretty good at all the smash bros games, and if you guys need a commentator for anything, let me know and I'll try to see what I can do.

where you at bro? Me and Jackyl play pretty often. if you're near you should come play :)

EDIT: PM me

Roguay

Smash Journeyman
My friend and I are pretty good. We live in Bountiful and are wondering if anyone else in this god forsaken (lol) state plays.

There were some guys at Neumont who were from Bountiful or Farmington, i think they were Cubey, mikecb, the omen, and Baby, they were all pretty cool and good players.

C9_VT

Smash Rookie
It seems like its a small scene but i know some really good weekly and monthly tournments if you want more info or whatever my cell is 385-208-9296

Top Bottom