• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Brawl FC Excange

lengeta

Smash Ace
YOU MESSED UP YOUR TXT MESSAGE!!!1
(fixed)

::EDIT::
Ok, I lied, the text was right and I mixed up the 8 and the 3. It's still everyone else's fault, not mine.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Alright, so I added all of you, which means all of you have to add me back! It's the only way you'll be able to play the most likely #1 ranked Brawl smasher in Utah.

Though I won't be ranked #1 because the panel hates St. George. The only reason I was on the Melee panel was to make FTS, Gojira, PC, and CREA look like they cared. But they didn't. No one loves Saint George. :(

PEPA!

Smash Cadet
Alright, so I added all of you, which means all of you have to add me back! It's the only way you'll be able to play the most likely #1 ranked Brawl smasher in Utah.

Though I won't be ranked #1 because the panel hates St. George. The only reason I was on the Melee panel was to make FTS, Gojira, PC, and CREA look like they cared. But they didn't. No one loves Saint George. :(
hey man i was trying to play you but it kept booting me off, what happened? scared to fight a good r.o.b (oh snap!!) just playing. get at me, PEPA! (gametag) or my bros ICON and POKES

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Both times you challenged me, I didn't notice that my opponents had ditched me-- so I was like: "I don't want to play 3 player Brawl! Maybe next time...."

Zaryk

Smash Rookie
Can you put a slot in for me?...I found out that I will have Brawl before this week is done!

That is for certain...:):):)

(finally...a lesson is to learned from this, don't preorder with an incomplete address it would have been easier and faster to buy it from a store than to wait for it to come to your door...man that sucked for me:dizzy:)

----------------

Oh and if I can't be put in til I get my FC...keep me in mind, and my tag name is...well Zaryk, I specifically created this Game Name for Brawl:laugh:

In Melee, I was really good with Yoshi, but I don't play Melee anymore, because I had played it so much It eventually wore out much more faster than the other games...not saying that they are, but It looks that it would...

----------------

Just read the 1st post more carefully, so yeah...I edit my post here when it comes...:ohwell:

lengeta

Smash Ace
Yeah Zaryk, just post as soon as you have an FC for me to put up and I will. -_^

Adding you right now, stranga.

Zerosumajinken

Smash Rookie
Okay I have everybody added on here, and most of you still say awaiting registration. Make sure you all stay up to date with new people added and all that stuff.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Mines 1203-9035-7393. Just added everyone now I need you guys to add me.
Im still pretty new to the tourney scene since I've only gone twice, and thats including the tourney from yesterday XD. But im planning to come to almost all the tourneys now :D

lengeta

Smash Ace
K, Zayrk/Vitex and Dark Ryu added, and note made about Cam.
I'll add everyone tonight, I've been behind.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
hey you should put this down Layne, my brother shares a wii with me and he goes by Falc

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sadly since I have all the BRoom peeps on there I can't add you guys, but I can still still give you my info and if someone wants to play me they can just ask on here or aim.

Tag: Craig
FC: 1117-9915-4245

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Yo, this is Vat- Zero. Less than 3 days before the big Goop tourney

"Goop's AZ Brawl Tourney"

When:
- On Saturday April 5th

Where:
- 4533 S. Mill Ave. Tempe, AZ 85282

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Aaaaand you're in the TOTALLY wrong thread to post about that.

Okay, not totally, but still, pretty much the wrong thread.

ANYWAY!

I've got a friend code now ^^ Beware, I'm connected by wireless, so either expect random dropouts here and there or just, well, lag. I'm not going to buy the converter whatever thing. Too expensive XD

4596-9489-4686
Name: TSU

Yay me! If you wanna play, send me a text to 830.0847 with your name and FC too, so I can add you in, and we can get going, if I'm around.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Tsuteto and Pustulio added. We have to play each other to see the connection Melee. I've you've gotten feedback on your color though, just let me know.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Okay, so I seriously wanna play some people to see how this thing is, though it's probably going to be laggy as heck. Wanna see if my wireless is actually worth anything. Heck, I can even go downstairs for a slightly lesser connection but be right next to a computer and have a voice chat going, like Vent or TS or something (not going to figure out Skype, unless I'm bored, or pressured, which is possible)

Top Bottom