• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Using the same Mii to create multiple fighters?

Jaden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jadenthemerle
3DS FC
2664-2123-0479
I haven't seen this brought up anywhere, so apologies if this has been asked before, but can you use the same Mii multiple times to create different Mii Fighters? Could I create a Gunner, Swordfighter, and Brawler all using the same Mii as a base, or does it only let you use each Mii from the Mii Maker once?

Jaden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jadenthemerle
3DS FC
2664-2123-0479
Awesome. I've been looking forward to making myself as all three classes. Good to know that I can. Thanks much.

nyttyn

Smash Cadet
Own the game, can confirm - you can make as many Mii Fighters with a single character as you damn well please. You can name them all the same thing too.

Tiberious

Smash Journeyman
The other thing to note is your Mii fighter takes the "favorite color" of the Mii it was created from at the time it was made (and this doesn't change). So, what I did was I used the same Mii multiple times... except for color, so my Brawler has about 7 color choices, all with the same name and attacks.

WhiteCane

Smash Apprentice
NNID
3DisBlind-Man
3DS FC
5172-2293-0234
That was the first thing that popped in my head while making them, i'm only gonna use one but was fun trying out the styles.

Top Bottom