• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uses of C-stick?

KoeBigS8

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3153-6012-6209
Hey, so I was wondering what everybody mainly uses c-stick for? This is my first smash game and was wondering what specific, common techniques is the use of this for??

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
In past smash games, you can use the C-stick for aerials while moving in different directions. Such as doing a retreating forward air, or approaching back air. Yet, for some reason in this installment it doesn't work as well, because when using the C-stick it prevents the control sticks inputs from going in.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
In past smash games, you can use the C-stick for aerials while moving in different directions. Such as doing a retreating forward air, or approaching back air. Yet, for some reason in this installment it doesn't work as well, because when using the C-stick it prevents the control sticks inputs from going in.
Wait whaaat?? I didn't play much yesterday but I didn't notice this.... ._.

Top Bottom