• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

USB Loader Help

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I`m looking into buying a USB to play Project M and was wondering if anyone could answer these questions:

Do I have to buy a specific USB?
If so then what kind?
How would I go about loading Project M through a USB Loader?
Can I do it on a Wii U? (Please save your comments on how it was a bad purchase)

Sixth-Sense

Smash Ace
San Francisco, Venezuela (not the famous one)
1- Nope, not for PM and normal Wii games anyways (if you want to play Gamecube games though, some usb's won't work, and your gonna have to download Dios-mios and blah blah blah, look it up on google)

3- I recommend using Configurable USB Loader (Wii Flow works good too, but CFL is your best option) simply get it and set it up with Ocarina cheats ON and set the hook to VBI, after that start up your *legally owned* brawl iso from the menu and PM should boot up automatically without the process of going to stage builder and all of that other boring stuff

4- Sorry man, but i don't know jack about that, as far as i've seen though you can load PM on your Wii U, its just that theirs various problems like the Wii U not recognizing certain inputs from the gc controller, i guess a good alternative would be to use a classic pro controller, but that depends on you, in the end YES you can load it up on the Wii U, i just don't know how haha

Hope this helped a little

Top Bottom