• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

US Release: How are you passing the time?

BoomToon

Smash Apprentice
Been playing the demo a lot but also have been playing through Digimon World 3. Always wanted to play it so I'm pretty occupied for the time being.

DeNice

Smash Cadet
NNID
DeNice1776
3DS FC
2509-1398-2342
Besides work and the demo, just playing random games like Ultra Street Fighter IV, Mario Kart 8 & Soul Calibur Lost Swords. In all honesty, Smash 4 is just one of the many games coming out in like rapid succession this fall/winter season that I'm trying to figure out how to pay for without going broke and have the time for each one without going crazy. Hyrule Warriors, Naruto Storm Revolution, Guilty Gear Xrd, Persona 4 Ultimax, PokeMon Alpha Sapphire, Dragon Ball XenoVerse, Bayonetta 2... Not to mention some back catalog games that I've missed out on for my consoles. When the hell did 2014 become the 'year of da vidya' so suddenly? RIP wallet, lol.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
To pass the time(and to more or less make my schedule free) I just pumped out an essay in one night out of Smash hype and motivation.

What a fantastic increase in productivity!

Pipmonchan

Smash Cadet
NNID
pipvila
3DS FC
4012-4807-9528
Trying to finish Fire Emblem: Awakening so that I can play Smash in peace when it comes out :) FE is so addicting!

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I plan to watch There Will Be Brawl for the first time over the next week to give SSBB a proper sendoff.

Other than that, I'm just living.

Hitzel

Smash Ace
There are Melee and Project M tournaments at my school and I've been attending those. 3DS demo with people too.

Been playing Diablo 3 and Smite with friends. Also been playing Halo PC and Halo 2 on Xlink in anticipation for the Master Chief Collection.

Top Bottom