• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[UPDATED] Sheik pro

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This isn't a tournament-standard neutral nor even a legal counterpick in most places. I'm not sure I can really offer much advice except maybe to roll less.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
This isn't a tournament-standard neutral nor even a legal counterpick in most places. I'm not sure I can really offer much advice except maybe to roll less.
You must be really good. May I see your Shiek videos please?

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Nice foundation you got there man

However that level isn't very good for Sheik so it would of been wise to destroy the upper part of the stage early game, this also prevent us to really give you much advise.

Advise
Grab more
Learn to use dash dancing better.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Nice foundation you got there man

However that level isn't very good for Sheik so it would of been wise to destroy the upper part of the stage early game, this also prevent us to really give you much advise.

Advise
Grab more
Learn to use dash dancing better.
I only use to dash dance for two things:

a.) Dash dancing makes me feel (to me at least) have more control of my character. Since wavedashing was excluded, I do this for control.

b.) dash dance into a upsmash, works really good and the opponent for the most part falls into it.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I only use to dash dance for two things:

a.) Dash dancing makes me feel (to me at least) have more control of my character. Since wavedashing was excluded, I do this for control.

b.) dash dance into a upsmash, works really good and the opponent for the most part falls into it.
Why do you only dash dance for those two things, Sheik dashdance hasn't change since melee?(or so I recall it's been a while since I've played melee now)

Which means it's just as effective as back then. Why not use it for a wide selection of approach mind games like dashing dancing into a dash attack or even a grab?

Top Bottom