• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Updated! Divine Prince A Marth Combo Video By Prince Nero

Ohsm

Smash Apprentice
there are some decent moves in your cv, I like the meta knight air release double spike kill :D
but overall I find marth cv's a bit boring to watch, some tipped fsmash here, some dair spikes there and of course the fairs.
well that's just me :)
no offence you played really good, marth is a nice char to play with, I love playing him too (spiking all summer long ^.^) but it's boring to watch compared to e.g. pit or snake.

Prince Nero

Smash Cadet
there are some decent moves in your cv, I like the meta knight air release double spike kill :D
but overall I find marth cv's a bit boring to watch, some tipped fsmash here, some dair spikes dair and of course the fairs.
well that's just me :)
no offence you played really good, marth is a nice char to play with, I love playing him too (spiking all summer long ^.^) but it's boring to watch compared to e.g. pit or snake.
I totally agree with you i mostly just made this to get out there you get me?. im making an updated version of this soon :)

napZzz

Smash Hero
this is awful, heres some constructive advice

dont put in clips with a bunch of whiffed moves inbetween **** that doesn't even lead to any kinda climax. Its REALLY REALLY REALLY sloppy and isn't interesting in the least.....you sit there for around 10 seconds on one clip just to see you hit someone a few times for something that isn't even that good.... just a generic tipper dair/fsmash or w/e lame **** it is and sometimes doesn't even end in anything l0l just a random sequence of hits that I cant understand why they would be put into the video

Top Bottom