• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[UPDATED] Captain Falcon Hitbox Visualization

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I will once again thank @Furil for making the first wave of threads on this subject.
Using a program called Smash Forge, nowadays we can finally easily see the hitboxes of the character's moves. In this thread, I will be providing hitboxes for Captain Falcon.
As a character from the Nintendo 64 days, Captain Falcon is relatively simple. I ran into no issues while rendering these, however he did have a lot of intricacies with his Specials that I had to keep in mind. The only hitboxes I wasn't able to render were the actual hits of Raptor Boost.

If you'd like to download a pack containing all of the hitboxes,
>>>PACK CONTAINING ALL OF CAPTAIN FALCON'S HITBOXES IN .GIF, .PNG & .MP4<<<
(Hosted on MEGA. .rar format. Filesize is about 97.1MB compressed, 134MB uncompressed.)

I take requests! Would you like me to do one of these for a certain character? Contact me and I will see what can be done.
Oh yeah, I probably should've added this from day one!
Feel free to use all I did for whatever you want! If you are making a guide, a video, or simply want to show it to your friends or another community, there's no need to ask me for permission. However, I do ask of you to give me credit. This was a lot of hard work to make.

If you would prefer to see it here in Smashboards, here are GFYcats and animated .gif images of all the hitboxes:

STANDARD

TILTS

Low:

High:

Standard:

SMASHES

Low:

High:

Standard:

AERIALS

SPECIALS

Grounded Boost:

Aerial Boost:

Hitboxes of the punches themselves are not available yet.

Grounded:

Aerial:

Command Grab:

Grounded:

Aerial:

Landing:

Grounded:

Aerial:

GRAB RELATED

MISCELLANEOUS

Top Bottom