• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATED: AZ Melee Power Ranking

Foknes Byrd

Smash Rookie
At the request of Gem, I'm creating this thread. This list was made on 10/23/2013 by Tai, Silly Kyle, and Vectorman

Arizona Melee PR (10/23/2013 Update)

1. Wobbles
2. Axe
3. Taj
4. Silly Kyle
5. GamerGuitarist7
6. Tai
7. Forward
8. Crystal
9. Vectorman
10. Corigames

Disclaimers:
-The PR is not supposed to be based on who is "better" subjectively, but rather, tournanemt performance, which is more objective.
-The definition of an active player was very loose for this update, since it was the first one in two years. We plan on updating this PR more regularly from now on, since it looks like we might start having more tournaments. If this ends up being the case, we will be more strict about who is and is not considered and active player.

The panelists have not disclosed which tournaments were used, so I'll let them update the PR to include it.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
We did already have a smashboards thread for this, which is what I was trying to get them to update, but this should at least prod them into doing so.

Top Bottom