• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Updated 06/09/16] 19XXTE 0.11, ROM Hack (Working on Console!)

caneut

Smash Ace
possible to make the music play a random stages song every time? no more dreamland 24/7?

Puppyfaic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Puppyluvv
possible to make the music play a random stages song every time? no more dreamland 24/7?
I'm fairly certain the purpose of this in the first place is so we no longer have to only play on Dreamland.

Cyjorg

tiny.cc/19XXTE
but the other 19xx stages suck ****. dreamland is the only good stage
Sick dude! Glad you open minded and enjoying the mod!

Seriously the mod is not for everyone. But bringing negativity and false facts to my thread (something you've done in the past) is not necessary. Please refrain from doing so and troll somewhere else.

Treedot Treedot an email list is not something I'm personally capable of. I may set up a Twitter or something along those lines to announce new updates.

Zad

Smash Apprentice
Sick dude! Glad you open minded and enjoying the mod!

Seriously the mod is not for everyone. But bringing negativity and false facts to my thread (something you've done in the past) is not necessary. Please refrain from doing so and troll somewhere else.

Treedot Treedot an email list is not something I'm personally capable of. I may set up a Twitter or something along those lines to announce new updates.
Making a twitter is a pretty good idea tbh.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Is not about being open midned, is about the stages.

FD is HUMONGOUS, that stage seriously cannot be bigger.
BF Ledges are a suicide for people who do DI.
Metal Cavern is giant too.

I will try to fix the blastzones and see the differences, i am not against FD and Metal Cavern for tournament play but they simply cannot be sued while they retain those blastzones.

TechNick6425

Smash Rookie
NNID
TechNick6425
In the readme, it says to open the original rom in xdelta. Does this mean the one we first downloaded or the one created with tool64?

Also, I get an error with Project64 when I run it. "Unable to detect microcode settings."

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone figured out if the "How to Play" stage is actually in the game or not? Or is it just like a fake thing just for the intro cutscene? I always wanted to play on that stage. It's like a nicer Final Destination.

Cyjorg

tiny.cc/19XXTE
Has anyone figured out if the "How to Play" stage is actually in the game or not? Or is it just like a fake thing just for the intro cutscene? I always wanted to play on that stage. It's like a nicer Final Destination.
It's in there it just has blast zone issues.

Cyjorg

tiny.cc/19XXTE
In the readme, it says to open the original rom in xdelta. Does this mean the one we first downloaded or the one created with tool64?

Also, I get an error with Project64 when I run it. "Unable to detect microcode settings."
Switch from Jabo's Direct3D graphic plugin to glide64 or rides.

T Brett

Smash Journeyman
Mod is sick thanks man. Do you know anyone who can create new skins for the characters? Dark Link and other new outfits for each character would be pretty dank

Cyjorg

tiny.cc/19XXTE

I will try to fix the blastzones and see the differences, i am not against FD and Metal Cavern for tournament play but they simply cannot be sued while they retain those blastzones.
People at Xanadu disagree and they've ran multiple tournaments using these stage.

FDs blast zones add stage variety. Just like dreamland in Melee. Characters with sick recoveries are going to make it back. If it's really that big of a problem, I'll fix it but as Shears Shears said, Xandadu tournaments had no problems with it.

Battlefield ledges aren't glitched. Be aware of the issue and it's no longer an issue. Like I've said multiple times, I plan on "fixing" this but for now it's like Melee battlefield. The ledges just suck.

Metal cavern isn't even a tournament stage. It just sucks less than the stages before it.

GFD

Smash Cadet
I've always thought How to Play would be nice with fixed blastzones and the platform moved to the centre.

GamingMaster

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AbnormalAdept
yea i always wanted to play on it
is it possible to give stg alts the smash bros logo in the back like training?

Cyjorg

tiny.cc/19XXTE
yea i always wanted to play on it
is it possible to give stg alts the smash bros logo in the back like training?
No stage alts.

As I said, it's kind of like a nicer looking Final Destination. Could be used as an alt, maybe. (Hold L for How to Play when clicking FD)
There's a platform on the right side, don't know if you could call it FD. Also don't do button modifiers.

I've always thought How to Play would be nice with fixed blastzones and the platform moved to the centre.
Possibly.

D

Deleted member

What about Fighting Polygon stage?

bowl

Smash Cadet
if you could make the how to play stage like Smashville where the platform moves back and forth that would be amazing

Treedot

Smash Journeyman
Adding things is probably not something I'll be doing solely because I don't want a C&D from nintendo.
I mean, 20XX isn't receiving any C&D, at least not that I'm aware of. 19XX is not really on the same level as PM in that it's not a standalone game.

Puppyfaic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Puppyluvv
Adding things is probably not something I'll be doing solely because I don't want a C&D from nintendo.
Would you be able to add a way for Metal Mario to be playable like you did the Polygons? Like, press C-Down on Mario and you get Metal Mario.

Top Bottom