• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATE: to the 2nd largest fan ballot ever! VOTE and change the results!

Grain

Smash Rookie
I'm back with another update to the 2nd largest ballot ever recorded! This time we've reached the 13k+ mark. we only need 7k+ more votes for this poll to become the largest ballot ever!

please share this poll with your friends! get a group and vote for your favourite character and get them on this list! im seeing alot of fan favourites who aren't present, it really means alot for us to have gotten this far but im gonna keep pushing until we take the top spot! We're SO CLOSE!

LINK TO VOTE

SharkLord

Smash Hero
OO thank you! i've never heard of fantendo! what actually is that?
Nintendo fanon website that expanded into a general gaming fanon website. It basically where you go to put your gaming fan ideas. Sometimes the creations are something that sound like they could actually happen, and other times you get... This.

Super10ZX

Smash Journeyman
I’m happy to continue to see Geno, Bandana Waddle Dee, and Waluigi in the top 10! It’s also pleasantly surprising to continue to see DJ Professor K in the top 30!

(Also minor thing the image for Issac is actually his son Matthew, but no harm done with that.)

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I’m happy to continue to see Geno, Bandana Waddle Dee, and Waluigi in the top 10! It’s also pleasantly surprising to continue to see DJ Professor K in the top 30!

(Also minor thing the image for Issac is actually his son Matthew, but no harm done with that.)
Once in the Isaac thread someone said something about wanting to see classic Isaac in DD Isaac's outfit, but in all honesty that's literally just Matthew, isn't it?

Grain

Smash Rookie
Nintendo fanon website that expanded into a general gaming fanon website. It basically where you go to put your gaming fan ideas. Sometimes the creations are something that sound like they could actually happen, and other times you get... This.
Thanks for showing me that site! i hate it! LMAO. nah joking aside it seems rather interesting.

Top Bottom