• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UPDATE: El Paso, Tx SSBM Tourney RESULTS FIRST PAGE!!

theFiend123

Smash Cadet
They accept $1000 rofl rofl rofl

One last thing, I only think nicholai and chris of stars are ignorantly cocky when it comes to smash rofl.

phantom_fox is cool in my book, i never see him trash talk or anything.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
EP smash players are the best...in their basements. and they own their little NM neighbors, and that's it.
Wow, this couldn't be any closer to the truth; you suck NM.

Hey Rasta, if you want my advice then challenge Trollthug or whoever in El Paso to a match and loser has to do something really (and I mean REALLY!) humilating in front of everyone at the tourney.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Yup. I don't know of anyone who would drive out to El Paso unless it was well worth it. Oh wellz. Maybe if y'all ever go anywhere east of your own city then I'll get my chance.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I want to take their money too, but its probably going to cost me more getting there and back than their 1st place prize. JF, you guys comin to OHSNAP3? Im trying to get this venue thats like 10 minutes away from my house. Im throwing down like $500 of my own money to add onto the pot, looks to be a pretty good tourny. Make FLT stay this time.

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
Excuse me, but this thread is about an EP tournament. Not OHCRAP3. Please stay on topic. Oh and JesusFreak has man boobies and I'm better than him at smash. Whee!

Oops! This is V3RMILLION. Not Nicholai. But that still doesn't change the fact that JF has boobies. And not the good kind.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I don't like the low amount of civility and good sportsmanship present in this thread. I don't know if I wanna play Smash with you guys now :(

Although you guys live... very far from me. Would it be worth it to go?

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Hahaha, Wobbles, your avatar makes me laugh every time I see it. Im sorry, as a fellow ICs main, I feel bad that I brought down the quality of this thread with my nonsense...troll started it.

No wobbles, it would not be worth it to go. You should come to OHSNAP3 though, it will be fun, you can chill with South Paw again, or if you actually want a non-gay person to stay with, somebody will be glad to house you.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Is shade the kid who always wants to play FD? wait, that's the entire state of oklahoma.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Uhhh...we always play on random, you must be mistaken. Me, homophobe? I offered you a place at my house, but instead you went home...Its in the past now, no need to get upset about it now. Actually, if you are coming up here for OHSNAP3, the venue is (hopefully) going to be about 10 minutes away from my house, you are more than welcome to stay here. Austin and his crew havent called my house yet, so if you want it just ask.

Gravity

Smash Ace
yes shade is the kid that always wants to play FD. i can sum him up in one statement he said himself.

"(A fight) is only fair to me if it's unfair to (the opponent)."

woot for randomly jumping in the conversation...

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
if you actually want a non-gay person to stay with.
Smells like homophobia to me.

And I wasn't driving, it wasn't my choice to turn around.

I basically went to OHSNAP2 for low tier, since forward got stuck in a blizzard and all.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Never in any of these posts do I say anything negative about being gay. Hopefully South Paw can convince forward, along with taj and some others to come to OHSNAP3 when he and kosmos go to AZ a few days before 0C3.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Excuse me, but this thread is about an EP tournament. Not OHCRAP3. Please stay on topic. Oh and JesusFreak has man boobies and I'm better than him at smash. Whee!

Oops! This is V3RMILLION. Not Nicholai. But that still doesn't change the fact that JF has boobies. And not the good kind.
Excuse me, my boobies are famous, thank you very much. And no, you can't touch them.

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
Okay, go talk in your other thread. Not in this one. We are not on topic anymore.

Get back to the fighting and arguing.

It's more fun!:psycho:

Anyhoo, putting that aside, it's SOOO not worth it to come over here.

Just cause you'll lose your moneys.

And if we lose in Smash, then we'll just kill you and take our money back.

Either way, YOU LOSE.

LoLLerCoAstErrrr!!!!!!!!!

phantom_fox

Smash Apprentice
Burrito?

Anyway, if anybody chooses to attend this tourney or the Albuquerque one , just know that TOFU will be there for sure. I Hope to see some of you guys there.

Edit: Awesome, somebody thinks I'm cool! hahahahaha

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
Phantom, nobody IMPORTANT thinks you're cool. Just kidding. If our last tournament was any indication, first place will be at least 300... and thats with a 7 dollar entry fee, not like the high prices everyone else charges for their tournaments. It would have been more, but we turned away like 10 people cause I didn't want to make the bracket any bigger... but this time, I'll keep the brackets open to whoever wants to join.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sorry that i suck for not making it to this one, I slept in =(

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
Sorry that i suck for not making it to this one, I slept in =(
Don't worry. My Uber 5k1llz would have owned you.

Anyhoo,

The results for the tourney!!!

1st. -- Tetsuya (Josh)
2nd. -- Nicholai (ME!!)
3rd. -- Isaiah (I think I spelled his name right... Maybe?)
4th. -- Vermillion
5th. -- Andrew

And everybody after that doesn't matter. Nah, I'm just kidding, but I don't have the brackets in front of me so I don't know what the placings were after fifth.

Congrats to Josh for winning yet another tourney. You're too good man. Quit cheating! LoL, jk.

Andrew, we had some ****ing crazy Falco matches. Thanks for giving me a heart attack on the last match.:psycho:

Now it's almost time to own up New Mexico!!

LET'S DO THIS **** *****!!:psycho:

Top Bottom