• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Update #6: 09/26/2013 The introduction for a veteran fighter, Toon Link, is now available.

Trav11111

Smash Cadet
I don't know what to think about this. On one hand toon link confirms the return of clone characters which take away space from the roster, but on the other hand he is very popular and may be the only clone. I guess if I wanted a say in the game I should have become a programmer, so I'll just trust Sakurai.

I_hate_usernames

Smash Ace
Lets hope he gets some move overhauls, or I'm shoving him under the rug as a clone like the previous two games :\

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Well I wonder what the Y. Link fans are going to say about this.

By looking at the screen shots it seems like T. Link will have the same moves as Adult Link. At least they'll both be using bombs and bows.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Just seeing DerpDino's image do you think Toon Link will be playable in his engineer outfit? As a skin swap and not as a separate character.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Toon Link will no doubt be a separate character and if he would be wearing any alternate costume I'd say the most likely is his Pajama's from The Wind Waker.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I KNEW Toon Link would be back soon. Just because Toon Link had a cameo on a train didn't mean he was automatically deconfirmed. Anyone remember Mario sometimes referee a Tennis match in Mario Tennis 64, yet he was playable? It's a similar concept

Top Bottom