• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Update 1.0.3

MG_Music

Smash Cadet
NNID
xMGMusicx
To me as a Rosalina main it seems that the Luma Shot kill potential was nerfed in the latest update.
In the earlier version Rosalina's Luma Shot could kill at 70% in training mode against any level computer with slight changes in sizes of characters.
In this update it doesn't kill until around 85% from what I tested.
Note: I tested this on standard FD so maybe the kill potential is the same but the Blast zone has been expanded.
I just find it strange that a Fully Charged Luma Shot could kill at 70% and was a good edge gaurding tech for her.
Further testing will be needed to fully test this but from what I found i think either the knockback has been decreased on the Luma Shot or the Blast Zone has been expanded.
Or possibly DI has been put into the game or VI has a greater effect now.
Any help will be appreciated :D

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It's been confirmed that any changes that have been made are not fighter-related. 1.0.3 only fixes up some online contents, which includes Conquest Mode.

MG_Music

Smash Cadet
NNID
xMGMusicx
Hmm alright
Im still wondering why Luma shot doesnt kill at 70% anymore
im baffled :/

Is it possible that the blast zone was extended?

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Hmm alright
Im still wondering why Luma shot doesnt kill at 70% anymore
im baffled :/

Is it possible that the blast zone was extended?
It does depend on who you're fighting against. Mario has to have over 100% damage before a fully charged Luma Shot can KO him from the very center of Final Destination or any Omega Form stage.

Top Bottom