• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Upcoming Peach players to be pros.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Well since there is a thread about the top ten in the world, maybe the littles guys who are close to getting known for thier skills and becomeing pros should be spotted as well. So Just like Fosho did. I want to build up a list of ten Peach players. But I want you guys to decided who these players are. I got this idea from a Post Dark Peach made in the other thread. So who you guys think has a shot at pro from what you have seen or heard from these players. And it cant be people like XIF and such. And videos of these players would help alot as well. Just to make it far and all.

1. Prac
2. Exarch
3.Kman
4. Black Jinjo

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
I think you got the point of this thread confused sir. His thread is just videos of Peach players so it can be viewed. This is a thread to list players that people think are close to being like players such as XIF, DoH, Kirstir, etc. Players below them but have a shot from what they do in tournies and in videos to be just like the other good Peach players.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I see no point in making this thread. The top is what matters. You don't see competitive players fighting for second best, and the people not on the pros list (which is still kind of under debate, really...) most likely have not traveled OOS for tournaments much and thus any comparison between them will be largely guesswork.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Hmm. I guess you have a point. Im no too sure. Cause I think there are some Peach players that I have seen that are underrated. But it is true, they must go and play in these be tournies. If they cant travel that far depending on where they are, I guess thats there problem so really cant prove themselfs.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think I get what your saying here. I kinda made a thread like this a while back. If went pretty well at that. Well Im not to sure about other peoples opinions for like Ankoku said. Or how far this thread will go but here is some names to throw out there in my opinion

1.Prac

2.Exarch

3. Kman

4. Black Jinjo

Thats all I got for now

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
I seen Prac and Kman. A few vids of them. They are quite good. never heard of the other 2though. I suppose I can add them.

Me14k

Smash Lord
I see no point in making this thread. The top is what matters. You don't see competitive players fighting for second best, and the people not on the pros list (which is still kind of under debate, really...) most likely have not traveled OOS for tournaments much and thus any comparison between them will be largely guesswork.
Just let the nubs be...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just let the nubs be...

Aren't You just a sweet guy huh?

Hikaru, Why not just make a simple topic about it than just making a list. that be better. Like players you think have a shot and why. Something like that. Cause you will got rude and noob posts. Cause my Friend Ankoku has a point. Though the 4 names I gave out, I think those guys are good.

Top Bottom