• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up Tilt To Inhale?

MrPereida

Smash Rookie
So i was ****ing around in 2v2 when i came across this combo on Sanic, Up title to Inhale and it worked at a very low percentage. So it had me curious with the wrong Di certain characters can easily have the power stolen. Try it out, mix up your game. Up tilt to SH inhale would prolly work if you wanna risk your life force.

**Update** This rarely works against a human player who knows how to play smash.

Last edited:

MrPereida

Smash Rookie
I'll try it again tonight against level 7 bots, or my friends link meh.

MrPereida

Smash Rookie
Apparently this works better with new inhale but I haven't tried it out yet.
It works efficiently against computers, I didn't have a human player tonight. I bet it works well tho untill that start to figure it out but oh well this is a thing tho

FirstaLasto

Smash Cadet
Dair into Inhale works on nearly everyone in the latest patch (basically everyone who isn't Jigglypuff), so at low percentages you can easily get an ability with an Fthrow -> Dair -> Inhale. Less situational than Utilt, if you're looking for reliable ways to get an ability.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm not sure about that. Dair to Inhale works for me sometimes, but other times they just jump out. I think if they know what to expect, people will be able to jump out of it more reliably.

MrPereida

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure about that. Dair to Inhale works for me sometimes, but other times they just jump out. I think if they know what to expect, people will be able to jump out of it more reliably.
MAYBE..a Fthrow>Dair>Utilt>inhale, naw it wouldn't work they would have enough % to Di out of it,I think.

Top Bottom