• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Up my video game .... game

GeneralD2.0

Smash Rookie
So I have played smash bros. for some years and all ways played for fun. Hang out with my friends pull the 64 and just punch each in the face until we are bored or fall asleep. Now I am older and I have gained some form of competitive battle lust. I do not desire to play with my friends for fun but rather for glory.

The problem with that is:
1. I main lil mac
2. I do not know how to play any other character
3. All those things like baiting, canceling etc. go right over my head when it comes putting them into action

I was hoping someone could give some tips or some video links on these things when it comes to the play styles or skills.
When it comes to characters I have no idea what so ever. I pick lil mac because for some reason I love playing boxers in fighting games. I never really thought of using any one else. if anyone has any words of wisdom that would great and even more appreciated.

Top Bottom