• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up+B Physics glitch.

Digital Watches

Smash Ace
Dunno if this is already known, but I've been using a physics glitch with Up+B to recover.

Basically, it seems that in the frames of startup before the super armor kicks in, getting hit out of up+B will shoot Dedede upwards without losing him his jumps. It's like super duper smash DI or something.

Frey

Smash Journeyman
Well in my knowledge i have never heard of that here, so your the first, and this seems like a decent way to get out of those spammy players, path.

rigapeen

Smash Apprentice
could be used when getting hit by projectiles maybe?. i havent tried this so i dont know what happens exactly

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
can you make a video showing when exactly the timing is? That'd probably help alot.

rigapeen

Smash Apprentice
maybe some team match applications. or if you are holding a bomb/grenade then you can time it.

SketchHurricane

Smash Ace
Sounds dope for projectile spam off the edge, but it needs to be experimented with against the different projectiles.

Does the knock back from the attack send you back far? Or does the up-B act as if you never got hit?

Top Bottom