• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up+B Glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilina

Smash Rookie
Can anyone confirm this i think its a glitch when you do up+B try to input the opposite direction he's facing right when hes about to do the move. He will do the up+b the other way but its short and moves forward more, Its kinda weird.

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
I don't think this is a glitch more than it is a tech. We shall call it "Flarebouncing". Any objections? xD

JackD

Smash Rookie
Roy's Up B can be angled to have less vertical but more horizontal movement. You are likely just b reversing it into the horizontal Up B. This isn't a bug.

Mr. Gency

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mister-Gency
3DS FC
2552-3708-9647
I don't think this is a glitch more than it is a tech. We shall call it "Flarebouncing". Any objections? xD
Yes, I think "Backburner" is better.
Roy's Up B can be angled to have less vertical but more horizontal movement. You are likely just b reversing it into the horizontal Up B. This isn't a bug.
That's what it sounded like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom