• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up-B -> Down-B

Smash Master
Unpunishable? Spammable? Discuss the various uses of this wall of pain when Pichu is caught near the edge.

I've never done it, but it sounds decent in my head against not marth.

I mean running Down-B, btw.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
I don't get it.

Edit oops, I thought I was in the Pikachu boards. I geuss I don't know about pichu, sorry. Darn.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
At first I thought you asked if we should go under the stage and di that, it doesn't work I,ve tested it in a blindfolded match.

Running jump is some what useable best when you come back form losing a stock, but maybe once or twice a match best vs roy. pichu's thunder slows bombs and arrows, and stops sheiks needles. I p****ed I had pages of notes in notepad and now it's unreadable. I had a lot of details on it I called it thunder sheilding.

Smash Master
Huh? I'm talking about using his lagless quick attack to get away, taking 1 damage, then thundering to perhaps hit them if they try to chase you.

Top Bottom