• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up angled Forward Tilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

djm111

Smash Cadet
I found while messing about you can angle the IC's F-Tilt upwards. How I did it was by turning Tap Jump off, and then holding the analog stick diagonally in a 45 degree angle.

While testing, I found a couple of differences between them, which should be easily confirmable.
Damage
No matter how many times I tried in training, a normal F-Tilt did 16% damage with both Climbers present. When I tried an Up angled F-Tilt, it did 18% every time.

Knockback
I'm pretty sure that the Upangled version has slightly more knockback than the normal one.
With a Jigglypuff at the edge of Final Destination, I could kill it at 141% (No DI).
When I tried with an Upangled one, I could kill at 120%. I didnt try any lower to see how much more knockback it has.

I know none of this is gamebreaking stuff, but it seemed an interesting thing to know, and I couldnt find it in any of the guides.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
This is the same with Luigi's Fsmash, the higher the angle the higher the knockback in terms of angle, the lower the angle the less knockback. The knockback is influenced by the direction of the attack... I think...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is common knowledge, and you can do it with most characters. Q&A thread please >_>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom