• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Up and Coming South Florida Smashers

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I've realized at the last tourney that alot of Florida player are under rated.

So here it is, my list of smashers to watch out for:

Seibrik- Been in the scene for a little over a year, but never really posed a threat until recently. Plays a good *** Shiek, and has a girlfriend too(apparently). He edgeguards better than any Florida Shiek(the 2 or 3 we have).

Gangsta66- Plays Peach. Took out Saybrick at the last tourney and I played with him in team friendlies, this kid is gonna be a beast soon.

ADHD-Dear God this kid embaressed the **** outta me, he plays Mewtwo, Falco, and a possible Falcon. His Mew2 is why I think he needs to be approched with caution though. Mind games up the ***. His Falco needs some work though.

Rexx- I was skeptical about this one about a year ago when I played him at my girlfriends house. However, as of late, he's been playing exceptionaly well and is awesome in teams(although chops doesnt think so)(he hasn't beat me in tourney yet though).

LoGikZ- Ah, my pride and joy. I've trained this kid since the beggining, and now, he has surpassed his master. He beat Chops in tourney and as now he still hasn't lost to chops, so he owns Chops. He plays Falco and Falcon. This kid will be #1 on the list as long as we keep smokin fat *** crip blunts before we compete.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm better than all the other people mentioned...Except ADHD...With Link and Bowser...Do I win? :-D

Top Bottom