• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unseen Sossy(Yoshi) vids!

WalrusGiraffe

Smash Rookie
awesome yoshi :D. i do have one question though...is it considered dishonorable or something if you just walk someone off the edge? seemed like sossy couldve done that after the shield break on that dreamland match but went for the egg to Usmash instead. or is it just that mario would be able to recover fast enough from the shield break stun fast enough to make it back up?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
awesome yoshi :D. i do have one question though...is it considered dishonorable or something if you just walk someone off the edge? seemed like sossy couldve done that after the shield break on that dreamland match but went for the egg to Usmash instead. or is it just that mario would be able to recover fast enough from the shield break stun fast enough to make it back up?

Pritty sure they wake up once they're not on the map anymore.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
They do. It happened when I was playing my friends with a controller that always had the shield button up. I got shield broken but the wind pushed me off a platform.

Fabrian

Smash Journeyman
he does get punchbagged a lot though D=... egg to upsmash isn't that great O.o? but yeah thx for the vids i need those.

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
i wanna see malva play yoshi

he said his ness is his worst so that must mean he plays yoshi once in a while

jayrico

Smash Apprentice
i put up a boat load of sossy in vids months ago but save file deleted all my stuff. I think they deleted 500 mb worth of smash videos. I shouldve used youtube

slow like

Smash Cadet
i was just saying the other day how i never see any yoshi players around. i only know one, and he has played only yoshi for the length of his career.

but yeah, these are really impressive. yoshi can be such an effing powerhouse.

mooseproduce

Smash Ace
God ****IT, I've already seen all those Yoshi vs. Redmario matches. :p They're on my compy somewhere; when I first found them, I watched them all at least 4 times each. I don't generally do that. X|

I don't know if any of you noticed, but akamario's mario is super-awesome as well. (Not to take away Sossy's thunder or anything...)

Curse you for not giving me something new.

Edit: Whoop! Never mind, the egg->usmash was awesome, and I've never seen it before. :D

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I don't know if any of you noticed, but akamario's mario is super-awesome as well. (Not to take away Sossy's thunder or anything...)

Yah, akamario(Redmario) is considered the best in Japan.

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
Sossy is cool. His Yoshi is fearless cuz doing DJCs when you could get knocked out of the stage without an extra jump is scary.

Top Bottom