• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Unofficial) Smash Ballot 2018

CC4893

Smash Rookie
So I've seen a few of these ballots in the past little while, but they've all either been disorganized, lacking characters, or have some other glaring issue. I have set up a google form with 200 character choices, listed in alphabetical order. You can only vote once and you can select up to 10 characters that you would like to see in the game.

I plan on posting this in as many relevant places as possible (4Chan, Smashboards, Game FAQ's, etc (if you have any other places, let me know)). In a week's time or whenever votes stop rolling in (whichever comes first) I will post the results.

Without any further ado

You can vote here: https://goo.gl/forms/vnCFpcyVO8kMRlbq2

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I can understand not putting Ashley if you don't want to put Assist Trophies, but

No Mona, and no Kat & Ana.

You put much more underrepresented characters than them, so why not them? There's probably others you missed too, and there's no text box to enter others. Not sure I should vote.

RedDragon64

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8521-4195-4716
WHY NO BILLY HATCHER???
NO BILLY NO VOTE
AND NO JOKER YOU MONSTER!!!

Last edited:

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Only had about half of my top 10, but I made due. Not being able to see the results is kinda...

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
>No Linkle
>No 2B
>No Tharja or Camilla
>No Twintelle
or Lola Pop
>Only one Tekken Rep. No Kazama family members or Lars
>No Deus Ex Rep
>No Doki Doki Literature Club Rep
>No Write-In Option
>"oh god, FirestormNeos is using that godawful Greentext meme from 4chan. This doesn't bode well"
>mfw

costanza.jpg

Oddball

Smash Lord
Honestly, I didn't include most of those either on mine, but the good thing about mine is that you can always add them. Or if you're lazy and don't know how to add them, let me know and I'll add them for you.

Top Bottom