• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unofficial (active) pika finder - why are these boards so dead

The Jets

Smash Cadet
Where are you guys? Is anyone a pikachu player who attends weeklys or monthlies or any kind of tournies? I'm a pika main from the Pittsburgh area at the moment but live in Philly. I go to tournaments near here when they pop up, along with the weekly we have every Friday.

I'm trying to find out what pikachu players are still active

The Jets

Smash Cadet
I really don't play PM too much. Pika is so fun with his QAC, his movement is so cool!

Wreck_94

Smash Rookie
Hey Jets!! I go to the most same tournaments as Cubelarooso since I'm from Pensacola and the alabama/florida scene kinda mesh. I'm really to only local Pika main for melee though. I travel a lot though with friends, so if I'm ever in your area for melee, I'll probably hit you up.

mynameisdog4

Smash Apprentice
I'm from WV, like 45 minutes from Pittsburgh. No one near me to play right now. I keep trying to make it to MOALs but I never can. Hopefully I can make one or two this month.

The Jets

Smash Cadet
Dog4 that's sweet! If you can make it to a moal that'd be fun. I'll be at every moal except thanksgiving weekend. Also during the short winter break we have at Pitt I won't be at Moals.

But anyway if you do decide to come to one post on here or message me or something so we can hang out. Never met another pikachu main in melee lol

Uvula

Smash Rookie
The Jets! I remember talking to you briefly at Fight Pitt V before pools started. I'm from South Western NY. I've been maining Pika for almost a year now but there really isn't any tournament scene up here. Friends and I just have house tourneys

The Jets

Smash Cadet
I wish I could remember you! So much was going on at FPV. I'm glad you're staying true to pika he's the best

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
Im also from alabama, though im too far away to make it to hidden power like you guys. Imworking on setting up a monthly series here in auburn that will hopefully be starting in march. Its been named Chill Tims Big Day Out.

Phez_

Smash Apprentice
I'm from Australia and I've been maining Pika for the past 6 months, although I've only been to smaller local tourneys. The scene here is tiny compared to the US

The Jets

Smash Cadet
Cool! If you guys ever go somewhere where you get a set recorded or teams, post it here! I like watching videos of others so I can see what works and what doesn't. It's hard to understand what Axe is doing most of the time because he is on way higher of a level.

Simmons

Smash Cadet
I live in northern Virginia and I've been maining Pikachu for a little bit now, after getting a lot of fundamentals down with Marth. I've only ever been to Xanadu once, and even then I wasn't too good at the Pika.

Last edited:

Wojo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Wojo42
3DS FC
1092-0117-9940
Yo, I'm Wojo and I run the official pikafinder. Admittedly a great amount of that list (probably) isn't active anymore, but it'd be too much of a hassle to go through it all.

I'm from MN, and you can run into me Monday nights at the MSUM smash club.

Top Bottom