• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unlockables Guide: Stages, Songs, ATs and More

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Toon Link is in the "Forest" level in SSE after clearing it. The kanji looks like three trees. Door floating in midair, towards the start of the level. Can't miss it.

Oh, and the Break the Targets Lv.3 in 20 Seconds unlocks a Ray MK III trophy. Just did it; I
recommend Ness.
Link sure was easy to get. Thanks for the info. Ill make the updates

Also, the trophy you get for 15,000 total m in Homerun Contest is the Golden Hammer.
Thanks for giving us all that info.

I had no idea there was a Liquid Snake Sticker. (Does it give you invincibility? cause that ******* refuses to die)
The sticker looks cool. The effect gives Snake a +6 General Resistance upgrade. Anyhow its a real b**tch to get cause you have to get 10 KOs in Cruel Brawl to unlock it.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Dang. :ohwell:

That's one of my favorite songs. I'll have to work my arse off for it.

Awesome thread by the way.
Is easy to get if you want to do it the unconventional way. First adjust the settings so that Smash Power is 0.5 so characters dont get knocked off. Then play against 3 other players, but dummies who are controlled by anyone. Choose the heaviest character, Bowser for each one. Then choose ROB for the 4th character. Go between the 3 Bowsers with ROB and spam his Dsmash. Try not to knock them off the stage though cus theyll lose coins. Just keep hitting them towards the center. Anyhow Coins will come a flying and everyone will rack them up. Play four 4 min matches. You can unlock that song in about 15 min this way.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Man Im done trying to unlock stuff. So Im gonna take a break from Challenge Mode.

Oh yeah I got another question. Anyone know how to get the Ivysaur and Charizard Trophies?

Any additional Unlockable Trophy info from Challenge Mode would be appreciated.

mezbomber

Smash Journeyman
I've got some quick questions.

unlocking Toon Link by clearing SSE. can this be done before clearing the SSE?
what do you know of unlocking C.Falcon through classic mode?
can you unlock Sonic by simply clearing classic with ROB?
Unlocking J.Puff with event #8. can this only be done after clearing SSE, too?

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman

Im not entirely sure. Some people have posted other threads about unlocking characters as fast as possible. Do a search and you should find them.

A New Challenger

Smash Apprentice
Much better way to unlock the coin Brawl - 2 minute matches, DX stages Corneria, Bowser VS Ness. Make bowser a 2P dummy, and control Ness.

Position Bowser on the right hand side of the ship, underneath it's fin in the little alcove. Stand Ness directly in front of him and Spam the living hell out of crouching A - the little kick. You'll average 1200-1400 coins a match between the two characters. Get it done in a little under ten minutes.

mosk123

Smash Journeyman
umm
you dont unlock purin if you do event number #8
i just did number 8 and didnt get her.

mosk123

Smash Journeyman
sorry ment to say jigglypuff, but you can only get her after u finish SSE

TuRk E

Smash Apprentice

In response to C. Falcon I think you can unlock him through classic if you win in under 20 mins.

gevenstaines

Smash Cadet
what are the stage numbers for iseki, mori, and shicchi?
iseki = ruins, mori = woods, shicchi = swamp, right?
more importantly, what specifically needs to be done to encounter the hidden characters in these levels?
can wolf, TL, and jiggly be unlocked on the first completion of SSE?
??? thanks!

therealssjlink

Smash Apprentice
I can fill in the blanks on most of these (or post minor corrections) soon.

I have most of the things in the game unlocked, so this should not be a problem.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I thought I heard that a condition for Captain Falcon was clearing Classic Mode on Normal. Is this true?

Fiz

Smash Apprentice
didn't know where to write this, anyway how do you unlock the random stage selector? (where you can choose which stages are in the random)

mugwhump

Smash Journeyman
I unlocked Jigglypuff via versus matches without beating subspace emissary (though I'd done a few stages) :bee:

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Is there a possibility to have CDs appear more often? Does the difficulty level affect anything?

Chro

Smash Apprentice
I believe that Sonic is unlocked after 300 matches, don't know if anybody said that already. Also, can anyone confirm whether or not Special Brawls work (for the Stam/Flower method)? I assume it would...

duo014

Smash Cadet
anyone have an idea how i can unlock some challenges in the challenge screen.
I only need a few more like:
Taboo with wings?
and some others i can't make out :)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
I believe the trophy you get for getting all 39 final smash trophies is the "Kyle Hide" (In japanese, Kairu Haido") trophy. I used one of my golder hammers on the one that says "Oorusutaa wo bin(?) Kyarakutaa de kuria" which i'm pretty sure means "Clear All-Star mode with all characters" and all star gives the final smash trophies.

So yeah, Kyle Hide/Hyde, dunno who he is. kind of a detective looking guy, the trophy is 2D it looks like... Maybe that one DS game Hotel Dusk?

Kinsei_Kensei

Smash Apprentice
CORRECTION:
You do't unlock marth by playing classic mode with ike... you unlock him by playing classic mode and beating it with any character on any difficulty.

It says so on the dojo!

EDIT: also, toon link can only be unlocked in the classic mode way AFTER you beat SSE

and Wolf, Jiggly, and Toon Link can be unlocked in the SSE, BUT only after you've beaten it. You have to find hidden doors amongst the levels (one for each of those characters).
Wait, so you have to BEAT SSE before entering any of those doors? Including Wolf's door? I was told you could enter his door while you play through SEE. Anyone else heard this.

If it true that you must beat SSE first, I won't be too happy....but I'll get over, I guess....

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
its not that bad, trust me. the end of SSE Is kind of boring but its worth it since you can quickly get the other three characters right after you finish it.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
You unlock Mew after you have seen every other Pokémon except Celebi. Classic Mode with Sheik is bs.

Top Bottom