• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

University of Washington's McMahon Tournament

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Hey guys, so even though combo status dominates washington lol there are still other good players in the awesome apple-rich state of WA. We organzied (i say we but realisically i know i didnt help at all rofl) a melee tournament in one of the dorms, and it was pretty big, a last go at melee before the brawl launch. I think i might be missing a set or two, and i think i got confused who the hell played in quarter/semis but whatever. The sound on the vids are a little low so turn up your volume. Comments appreciated ;)

Singles

Quarterfinals

Stefan vs PeachFuzz: Game 1 , Game 2 , Game 3

Vish vs Andreas: Game 1 , Game 2

Semifinals

Stefan vs Dusldorf: Game 1 , Game 2

Vish vs 1080: Game 1 , Game 2

For 3rd Place

Dusldorf vs 1080: Game 1 , Game 2 , Game 3

Finals

Vish vs Stefan: Game 1 , Game 2 , Game 3 , Game 4 , Game 5

Doubles

Semifinals

Team India vs Baatz Brothers: Game 1 , Game 2 , Game 3

Finals

Game 1 , Game 2 , Game 3

Wunpee

Smash Cadet
I didn't see any info about this tournament. And it was at the UW? What?

ThePrime

Smash Lord
You pretty much have to being going to UW to have heard about this, it gets tricky for outside people to come on campus during a weekday because of parking/ID etc. To clarify it's UW seattle campus, and even if you do go there adversiting for it was difficult because the organizers (for some reason) decided to have the tourney on a weekday when people are busy with other things so >_>

Wunpee

Smash Cadet
I do go to the UW. Its why I am so surprised that there are actually tournaments here. Must've been a McMahon thing or something.

Top Bottom