• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unique Moments

Marlinark

Smash Rookie
I was playing two players came down to equal life with my friend shot a fireball and just then a explosive box appeared.

He blew up!!! :D it was the coolest battle ever.

Any other moments you can only Watch Internet TV to see.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
i think i got so carried away with mashing the cstick and the joystick with marth in boss battles that somehow the controls got messed up. The command input for jabs ended being ftilt, and the input for dtilt became jabs. same applies for the specials as well. the cstick had similar problems, cstick-up became utilt rather than usmash. i was like oh crap! i can't use marth's counter on the bosses! so i had to live off jumping and dodging, eventually died and went back to the CSS screen, the controls were still messed up. Only then I realized all i had to do was unplug the controller and plug it back in. (- _ -)

Top Bottom