• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UNiK0ЯИ's Moveset Gallery - Closed until I feel like going back to it :(

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
@ ELITEWarri0r115 ELITEWarri0r115 - As :4shulk: would say: "This is a good result!"

In other words, (Mecha-)Fiora is done.

EDIT: I'll come clean, the entrance and win animations (except the Shulk-specific quotes) are copy-pasted from the Fiora thread, but everything else is 100% SG. I just couldn't find anything good for those.

Last edited:

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Wow!!!! Your KOS-MOS move set is amazing! I'm very impressed. Can you post it in my thread? I don't want to double post :p

Thanks a lot for this. Can't wait to see Fiora as well!

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
Can you do Isaac from Golden Sun and the Monster Hunter from Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Can you do Isaac from Golden Sun and the Monster Hunter from Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate?
Y'know, I kinda expected Isaac to eventually show up as a request. It may take some time, because the Psynergy is giving me too many choices, but consider it done!

EDIT: I see @ War Anvil War Anvil is in the thread. Should I add Shantae in my to-do list? :smirk:

EDIT 2 IS POINTLESS :troll:

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
You know Lanky Kong, Tiny Kong and Chunky Kong all seem interesting things behind them. If you need ideas of where to pull from, just look at Donkey Kong 64.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You know Lanky Kong, Tiny Kong and Chunky Kong all seem interesting things behind them. If you need ideas of where to pull from, just look at Donkey Kong 64.
I'll try my best, because I got DK's moveset stuck in my head, but I can't promise it'll be as good as my other movesets.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I'll try my best, because I got DK's moveset stuck in my head, but I can't promise it'll be as good as my other movesets.
Yeah I know, you only have DK 64 to go off of, and unlike Dixie and King K. Rool who do have quite a bit to go off of, these 3 not so much...
Real shame they may never be used outside a Mario spin-off.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah I know, you only have DK 64 to go off of, and unlike Dixie and King K. Rool who do have quite a bit to go off of, these 3 not so much...
Real shame they may never be used outside a Mario spin-off.
If I can't come up with anything unique, are you going to be satisfied with either Dixie or K. Rool?

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Right now, I'm thinking Diddy semi-clone, but that's just my first draft :chuckle:

Infernape added! Oh man! Forgot about one of my own rules :facepalm: Any other suggestion, @ War Anvil War Anvil ?
Now that I think about it, I'd like to see a moveset for Mini Kangaroo.

My personal thought is that she'd have a mild pinball-y gimmick to some of her moves. Y'know, to unlock more of her zoning potential.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Now that I think about it, I'd like to see a moveset for Mini Kangaroo.

My personal thought is that she'd have a mild pinball-y gimmick to some of her moves. Y'know, to unlock more of her zoning potential.
What is that and where is it from?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I actually thought of an eggcelent idea for Robotnik, but I'll let it scramble in my head while I go sleep for the night. :grin:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Quick Update

I haven't made any progress with the movesets because I went to the theaters to see Furious 7 and the last scene made me cry so much. It was so touching.... I can't even think straight.

I promise to work on them tomorrow, but I'll have less time because of college, so we'll see.

Please understand​

Last edited:

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Quick Update

I haven't made any progress with the movesets because I went to the theaters to se Furious 7 and the last scene made me cry so much. It was so touching.... I can't even think straight.

I promise to work on them tomorrow, but I'll have less time because of college, so we'll see.

Please understand​
I understand you. I have less time to do stuff too.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
ooo, how about Duster, from Mother 3?

If you can't think up anything good for him, you could maybe make a moveset for Porky/Pokey, also from Mother 3.

Yeah, I really want you to do a Mother 3 moveset :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
ooo, how about Duster, from Mother 3?

If you can't think up anything good for him, you could maybe make a moveset for Porky/Pokey, also from Mother 3.

Yeah, I really want you to do a Mother 3 moveset :p
I think I could do Duster, but at the same time, I'd love to do Porky..... What to do?

SCREW IT! I wanna do both :p

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
I wonder, is Ditto giving you a hard time?

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Actually, yeah, but I also don't have much free time now that Easter is a thing of the past.

I should have enough time tomorrow though.
Ditto is complicated. It should have the the ability to jump, move, and as it's default special, copy his opponents so you become them. Easy enough... and School is mostly in the way, so friday, saturday, and sunday are our only open times...

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Hi! Can you try to come up with a moveset for Spyro the Dragon? I had some ideas of my own in mind, but I'm curious to see what creative things you can come up with! :)
I don't know if this helps you or not but in the Legend of Spyro games, Spyro had 4 main breath attacks (and 1 exclusively for the final boss battle) and was capable of melee combo attacks. All three versions of Spyro had his charge attack as an integral part of his attacks. In the original series, he could only glide, but the later two rehashings of Spyro are capable of flight. Finally, Spyro had a step-brother/best friend named Sparx the Dragonfly who could shoot lasers.
There's a lot more stuff about Spyro that I didn't mention, but you can find it all on the Spyro Wiki. Here's a link to information about the original Spyro: http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/Spyro_the_Dragon_(character)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
But....why no one told me this thread existed?

:(

Anyway, you know I' suggesting Paper Mario, but I guess I should explain some stuff.

You should be aware of its potential (you can check the support thread if you don....it's just better explained), but the playstyle isn't something I mention a lot so, I guess I'll mention it.

Basically, since a playstyle is an abstraction of how a characters fight in its origin, I just made the abstraction by considering first why exactly he had so much he could do and second, what directions these moves follows.

He's a character that, and that might have been obvious a lot of options, BUT, in all its game, you just cannot use them whenever you want. it all goes to plan and think what moves you're able to use. The badges reflects this a lot, you have a limit to what you can put, putting something requires the absence of another thing. Same goes for partners, you need enough fp to use the moves and some badges if you can afford the bp they cost can even cut the fp cost.

Basically, it's lots of stuff that allows a very versatile fighter at the drawback that you need maintenances to adapt yourself.

This is why most of the suggested gimmicks has to do with switchable partners and I even saw an fp mechanics where you had to use a special move to gain fp which gave you more options and is dependant on the situation you want to tackle. So, balance isn't a problem, but it's also quite possible to make it even.

Even though I advised you to go the the support thread (click in my sig), I will do a TL;DR on his potentials and how it is msotly used in movesets:

• the hammers are mostly kept for neutral and the main badges for smashes. The smashes being power smash for side, hammer throw for up and quake hammer for down is extremely common and makes the msot sense. Super hammer or hammer by floding itself while attacked is mostly used for neutral.
  • The Pixl from spm are often used as a fixed move for some attacks. For example, thoreau is more its grabs while barry is more the shield. Some used fleep, but it's a bit mroe rare.
  • The stylish are imo underused because they make perfect aerials, but some used the partners for the aerials if they didn't go for switchable partners. I honestly prefer the stylish.
  • As weird as it might sounds, Sticker Star does have moves usefull. I put in my moveset a spike helmet as uptilt and the back throw was him peeling off the foe like a sticker. I even saw an entire moveset on sticker star....and frankly, it was a good one.
  • Final smash is quite straight forward unless you want to go creative, star beam/crystal stars. My absolute favorite one is the art attack when you can draw circles around the foes to do damage. Another good one are earth tremor, clock out and supernova, but supernova is just mashing....I don;t like it imo.
Which leaves him with partners and badges and on this I say....just do whatever the heck you want. There's a lot of possibilities to implement switchable partners, but the thing I will say is it's not like you load a complete character, you jsut load a move animation which isn't that bad on the 3ds. it's not like your partners has to always be there, he/she could just appear when you do the moves. As for badges, well, I saw a lot of variety, but the absolute best moveset I saw is the @MegaMarioMan9 one which you can read on the support thread, second post (you can read mine and others too). he managed to both implement differents partners int he customs and an fp gimmicks that jsut worked together. it's really hard to implement fp, but he proved me that it's possible. You don't neccessarily have to do a gimmick, but the maintenance part should be present. it is possible to implement it without any fancy stuff, but imo, considering this is Paper Mario, you should not restrict to do fancy stuff if you want.

That;s all I have to say, let me know if you'll work on it :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm surprised to see you this late, @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 :grin:

[insert paper pun here]
First, just get familiar with the text because there's actually not much puns about paper in the series....unless i heard it's apparently the case in SS.

Second, I'm more surprised to why no one especially you told me it existed....

Last edited:

Amiiboshiibo

Smash Journeyman
Too bad, Waluigi Time!
Jab - a natural combo. Waluigi kicks with one foot, then kicks with his other foot, and then knees the opponent. He won't perform the knee unless he hits someone with the second kick.

Forward tilt - a forward punch. It can be angled up and down.

Up tilt - Waluigi aims his knee upward.

Down tilt - he slides his foot forward.

Dash attack - he leans back and slides forward with his knee out.

Forward smash - while charging, Waluigi aims his head similar to Wario's up smash. When the attack is released, he hits enemies in front of him with his chin. Cannot be angled.

Up smash - while charging, he does a handstand, with his legs bent. When he attacks, he extends his leg quickly and kicks upward.

Down smash - At the beginning of the attack, Waluigi gets on his standard bike. When the attack is released, he performs two donuts.

Neutral aerial - he extends his legs behind and in front of himself.

Forward aerial - Waluigi swings his tennis racket.

Back aerial - he kicks his leg upward behind himself.

Down aerial - multiple downward kicks.

Grab - Waluigi extends his arm a bit and grabs.

Pummel - hits the opponent with his chin.

Forward throw - Waluigi knees his opponent.

Back throw - he throws his opponent over his head.

Up throw - he throws his opponent over himself, then backflips.

Down throw - throws his opponent under himself, then stomps on them three times.

Floor attack - as Waluigi gets up, he punches forward (or back, depending on what kind of floor attack he performs)

Floor attack (trip) - a kick forward.

Edge attack - flips over the edge, performs a handstand, then falls forward.

Neutral special (Racket Strike) Waluigi pulls out a tennis racket and a ball. He throws a tennis ball up a small height so he can hit it, then his racket flashes green. If the B button is hit again when the racket flashes green, the ball will be sent flying forward at high speeds. If the B button is hit at a bad time, it will be sent flying more slowly, will fall faster, and will do less damage. If the B button is not hit at all, the ball will simply fall and nothing will happen.

Side special (Stomp) Waluigi does the same stomp that his assist trophy does, but with more starting lag. If done in the air, the attack will have slightly increased starting lag, but will inflict a meteor smash.

Up special (Corkscrew) Waluigi extends his arms, and spins rapidly. The higher he gets, the more it slows down. This attack only hits once instead of hitting multiple times, and will go higher than Wario's Corkscrew.

Down special (Mystery Box) Waluigi grabs a mystery box. It will mostly give a weakened version of the shell item that will be destroyed if it hits anything. It has a smaller chance of getting other items too, such as red shells (that act like regular red shells), bananas, blue shells, Bullet Bills, bob-ombs, Super Mushrooms, POW blocks with only one use, tanooki suits, Super Stars, Lightning, and metal boxes. Although, if the player uses it too much, it'll start pulling out flashing red bob-ombs that will explode as soon as Waluigi holds it, or Poison Mushrooms.

Taunts -
Up - Waluigi does an evil laugh.
Side - Waluigi says, "Waluigi time!"
Down - Waluigi pulls a bob-omb out, looks at it, then it explodes in his hand, causing him to become charred. This taunt causes minor damage to others around him.
Custom Moves
Neutral Special -
Racket Hit - The second pressing of the B button is not needed, but is much weaker.
Melee Racket Strike - A powerful melee hit with the racket, if you hit B at the right time.

Side Special -
Quake Stomp - The stomp no longer buries, but inflicts a meteor smash on the ground, causing the target to be thrown in the air a small amount, so Waluigi can combo. Increased starting lag.
Jumping Stomp - Similar to DK's Jumping Headbutt. Waluigi jumps in the air, then crashes down to bury his opponent.

Up Special -
Corknado - Acts more similarly to Wario's corkscrew. Less altitude, but hits enemies multiple times.
Hurricork - The attack pushes enemies away, but does not damage.

Down Special -
Probable Box - Can only pull red and green shells.
Risky Box - Can no longer pull the weak green shells. The rare items such as Blue Shells become much more common, but so does the red bob-omb.

Last edited:
Top Bottom