• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unfinished Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicalMongoose

Smash Apprentice
Like it or not the Dev build has been leaked in all of it's incomplete glory. Right now is probably not the time to be speculating about people rising to the challenge of finishing "incomplete" content. But I feel despite the devs wishes it's unreasonable to ask people not to mod the game any further. Understandably Now is not the time for such actions to be taken as we've already seen where that led. But in time I do feel we will have people determined to finish any leaked content be they a group or just people working alone. I do hope people understand this isn't anything against the devs it's just something that's inevitable.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
You're obviously someone who thinks they got it all figured out, but in reality doesn't

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
oh man, another legal armchair thread, thanks we were running out of those

RadicalMongoose

Smash Apprentice

RadicalMongoose

Smash Apprentice
I don't claim to have any legal knowledge, but given time it's inevitable. People can and will attempt to finish content. It might be years but it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom