• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UndrDog vs. Jasona (mostly Pit vs. Samus)

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=74E9D19EC460CD83

I have over eighty matches of Pit, Fourteen of Wolf, and two of Fox. I'd like to keep the focus on my Pit though. lol Here's a link to the play list for my Pit matches. Yes they're all against the same person but it does show my improvement over time. The best ones are obviously the most recent which can be found on the last pages in the playlist.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Added five new matches, four of which have optional commentary from the date of March 18th 2003.

mthegreatone

Smash Cadet
sucks that there's no in-game audio...i'd imagine it's to keep filesize down? regardless, i hope to play like that someday...(never played SSBM...)

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yeah it's to cut down on filesize. While I have little qualms about a slightly higher filesize it's have to convince Jasona to do anything when he's the one compressing. However I intend to start encoding the video's myself once my computer decides to stop tweaking out.

And thanks Spielkind I was sorta worried the commentary would annoy people more then anything else. Perhaps we'll pull out some more commentary for matches.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Sory for double post but it has been quite awhile and I need to bump this. I now have eighty matches online. Sickly enough there are people who've claimed to've watched them all. lol Anyway I suggest the most recent ones. Read the first post for details. ^_^

Corigames

Smash Hero
Now I have to watch even more?

I think I need to start throwing up (not literally) videos. That way, people can like me :D

Nah, I don't expect to garner any like from people on the boards after how I treat them. Though, am I suppose to lie when people suck?
Anyway... you have a pretty good Pit.

Florida

イーグランツ
Brawl matches that aren't boring to watch? That's odd.

Top Bottom