• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

[UNDER CONSTRUCTION] Literally Everything I can say about Robin.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I've been so looking forward to this. I can't wait to see it completed! :bee:

Demonstormkill

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3926-6919-7589
Raziek, how do you know Robin's a mid-tier character? Which are the top tiers? Where would the bottom of high be? I think this statement needs context.

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
Hi. I'm doing a thing again. If you're reading this right now, I'm NOT DONE YET! Chances are I'm barely even started. Please refrain from rating/reviewing the guide until I finish the whole thing. I'm basically just getting it started so I can chip away at each section gradually.
*Rates anyway*
2/5 because of the intro picture

AC NuBurs

Defence Bowser
NNID
ACNuBurs
Raziek, how do you know Robin's a mid-tier character? Which are the top tiers? Where would the bottom of high be? I think this statement needs context.
He is probably using something like this

Whilst I think its a wee bit to early for tiers, must of them have put Robin in high mid tier, or at least around that area. Plus, after fooling around with Robin for a while, most people here probably agree that robin is around that area.

EDIT: Sorry about the huge image, the site didnt let me link because apparently I need 10 posts. My bad.

Last edited:

Demonstormkill

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3926-6919-7589
He is probably using something like this

Whilst I think its a wee bit to early for tiers, must of them have put Robin in high mid tier, or at least around that area. Plus, after fooling around with Robin for a while, most people here probably agree that robin is around that area.

EDIT: Sorry about the huge image, the site didnt let me link because apparently I need 10 posts. My bad.
Rather than guess, the point of my post is that Raziek himself should establish what he means in the guide. Thanks for making that effort, though.

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
I don't know who made that tier list but it's pretty shocking.

Anyway: Am I missing something? Is there a next page button somewhere? You've got an introduction but no guide whatsoever which leads me to believe you've published this a little prematurely, putting unnecessary pressure on yourself. That said, I look forward to seeing it when it's nearing completion, I've come to expect great things from you from lurking these boards.

Touchebag

Smash Cadet

Anyway: Am I missing something? Is there a next page button somewhere? You've got an introduction but no guide whatsoever which leads me to believe you've published this a little prematurely, putting unnecessary pressure on yourself. That said, I look forward to seeing it when it's nearing completion, I've come to expect great things from you from lurking these boards.
Seeing as he clearly says it is under construction and ends the guide with "PAUSE FOR NOW" one would assume that he has not written more as of now.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Putting the pressure on myself was intentional. I kept putting it off because it's a large undertaking.

I wanted to at least get it started, as a means of pressuring myself to finish it.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Thank you again for your hard work @ Raziek Raziek . I look forward to reading your guide, regardless of how complete it is.

Ultimastrike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ultimastrike
3DS FC
0473-8335-5555
Well, whenever Razzy gets around to it, we'll see it. *inb4anotherbookisdropped*

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I've started working on this again, 7 months later. Expect to see regular chipping away at it on my lunchbreaks.

Touchebag

Smash Cadet
I've started working on this again, 7 months later. Expect to see regular chipping away at it on my lunchbreaks.
Yay. I've started playing Robin even more again now after her throw changes (it is surprisingly difficult not to just back-throw instinctively every time any more) and I would love to see this guide completed.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Another small update today.

Finished the section on Jab and it's uses, and covered F-tilt.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Awesome work so far. Can't wait to read the finished product.

Top Bottom