• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unable to Send Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ar7ific1al

Smash Rookie
I don't know where else to put this. Makes sens to put it here, because it's Wi-Fi related, so here goes.

I am unable to send a snapshot, stage, or replay to someone. It gives this error:
"Unable to connect to the internet. WiiConnect24 cannot be used. Confirm internet settings under Wii Options. See the Wii Operations Manual for details

Error Code: 102031"

I can connect to the internet just fine from my Wii, and I can Brawl online. No problems with Brawling online (except my phailtastic lag). Why am I unable to send any content? Help, please?

NEVERMIND, I solved it. Sort of. I don't use my disc to play, I use a channel linked to the game on a hard drive.. and if I use the disc, it lets me send.. that's quite inconvenient =/ I have to load up the disc just to send a replay D= lol

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Right board. Wrong thread. There is a stickied Q&A in this section. I personally don't know the answer but you should try asking there and someone may be able to help. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=230297

To look up the exact problem of the error code go to nintendo.com, choose your region and go to wii support. Type in your error code and it will give you a description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom