• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unable to find ANY matches online right now in FG

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
In the past few days I've noticed matchmaking has slowed down to a trickle. It takes a lot of time waiting in the lobby to get anywhere.

But now right now I can't get a single match in FG at all. I've waited like half an hour maybe. I backed out and rejoined. I restarted the console. Nothing works. Is it just the hour of the morning? Something else? But it's also a general trend over the past few days. Anyone else getting this?

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
In the past few days I've noticed matchmaking has slowed down to a trickle. It takes a lot of time waiting in the lobby to get anywhere.

But now right now I can't get a single match in FG at all. I've waited like half an hour maybe. I backed out and rejoined. I restarted the console. Nothing works. Is it just the hour of the morning? Something else? But it's also a general trend over the past few days. Anyone else getting this?
I dont have problem finding someone at all but i noticed nearly every match now is laggy....the lag and the rate of lag has definitely increased....

link2702

Smash Champion

You're in ban land. Either you reported too many people, or too many reported you, either way you're stuck there for at least a week, unless you get reported even more while in there. You WILL find players in ban land but most are rude, extremely laggy, or both.

You will occasionally find some really skilled players there but they might also still be asses. Either way you're stuck there for now

fehector

Smash Cadet

All i can say is, i am really sorry. There is no going back, probably just getting worse and worse from now on. Dont play for a week, to be able to achieve the normal status or the in-hell reports are gonna stretch your penalty time.

Sadly it happened on the wii u where u encounter stupid mean players at a higher rate, because they have through the tag message option the perfect opportunity to do so, where on the 3ds u just encounter skilled players and laggy ones.

Some beleave u can undo it by making a new Nintendo id, but i dont know about that for a fact, because i dont own a wii u. maybe a good idea to think about.

And dont worry, its a automatic system determined by the unfair reports you collect during a certain time, no nintendo investigators were involved. either way its not your fault, neither you should be where you are right now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom