• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Unable to air dodge when holding down a second shield button

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Hey! So I was going to post this in bug report, but it isn't really a bug it's just something that bugs me :D

Anyway, in melee it's actually kinda useful to be able to hold shield with Z or R and then wavedash using L, so that your shield drops and returns as quickly as possible in between wavedashing. You can't do this in project M! Once any shield button is pressed down, all other shield buttons go unresponsive.

I was wondering if there's any plan to patch this since I'm sure it's something that developers are already aware of.

Keep up the good work with Project M! It's a blast to play and I post these things because I want Project M to be the best it can be!

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
It's something on our list to fix. Been mentioned numerous times and is well known.

Thanks though.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom