• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UltimateWario's Texture Warehouse - Some Bowser Textures

UltimateWario

Smash Master

(Damn it I can't get this stupid .png working, I swear another day of this and I'll-AH, FINALLY! Son of a-)
OH HELLO THERE! Welcome to UltimateWario's Texture Emporium and Warehouse, where we pass the savings of one guy without a job working on textures on to YOU! Thank you so much for stopping by! Can I help you with anything?

THE BARGAIN BIN - Anything that doesn't fit!
This is the bargain bin, where we keep everything that doesn't fit anywhere else. We'll list these extras by character, since they'll probably cover the entire roster at some point. However, being the bargain bin, these may set your Wii on fire due to being made of inferior materials found in the dumpsters of the other texture threads. Use at your own risk!

Samus
Golden Goddess Samus

Bowser
NuGreen Bowser
NuRed Bowser
NuBlu Bowser
Hulkberry Bowser
Crimson Bowser
Electric Bowser

Wario
Better Team Colors
Greenage Wario (Green)

Mega Green Wario (Green)

Sailor Wario (Blue)

Orange Wario (Red)

Valentine Wario (Red)

Aqua Wario (Blue or Green)

Carbon Wario (Red)
Fire Wario

Find anything you like? Check out right over HERE.

AISLE 1: MEWTWO RAINBOW
Oh, you're interested in a our brand-new "Mewtwo Rainbow" textures, eh? Yes, those are a popular model right now. Hot off the press, too! Mint condition. You won't find better textures in this whole thread. Now, our Mewtwo comes in seven delicious flavors:
  • Cinnabar Mewtwo*, a devilishly red style for those who enjoy the island life.
  • Goldenrod Mewtwo, a stylishly orange design, popular at the other end of the rails.
  • Saffron Mewtwo, a piquant yellow version for big city people.
  • Viridian Mewtwo*, a verdant green model that reminds you of a place close to home.
  • Cerulean Mewtwo*, a tranquil blue texture for the discerning swimmer.
  • Lavender Mewtwo, purple for those who don't mind a little scare now and then.
  • And Classic Mewtwo, an old-school version that will well up feelings of nostalgia in our older customers.
*NOTE: Elemental effects on Cinnabar, Cerulean, and Viridian Mewtwo come from the "Elemental Mewtwo Slots" hack by KingJigglypuff, which is found HERE. These textures do not change Mewtwo's elemental flags.

Just click HERE when you're ready to pick out your very own Mewtwo(s) and get started!

AISLE 2: KIRBY: SQUEAK SQUAD SPRAY PAINT COLLECTION
I see you've noticed our "Spray Paint Kirby" line! These colorful, and sometimes quirky, recolors are all from the games Kirby and the Amazing Mirror and Kirby: Squeak Squad as alternate colors for the player to repaint their Kirby as, so we thought, "Why not waste a day and put them in Project M?". In the end, it took a lot longer, but here they are!
  • Carbon Kirby is a fan favorite. An interesting mix of red and black makes this costume viable for either a Red Team costume or a replacement for the Grey costume. All the wonder and majesty of carbon...I guess.
  • Up next is Cherry Kirby. We personally thought that this texture would be better with a light red instead of pink, but we're not paid to think. We're paid to make textures. Actually, we're not paid at all. Good for a replacement of Green Team if you don't want Kirby all green.
  • Another fan favorite, Chocolate Kirby, looks good enough to eat! But you shouldn't try to eat him, because you're more likely to get eaten yourself. Possible Grey costume replacement.
  • Emerald Kirby is an oddly-appealing mix of hot pink and green-heavy turquoise. My eyes tell me that it doesn't look good, but my brain tells me that it does. Weird. Anyway, this might work as a Green Team replacement.
  • Snow Kirby is never late for Christmas! Well, except this year, because it's almost February. Better late than never, I guess. Good for either a Red Team costume or a Grey costume replacement.
  • Another tasty color, Grape Kirby is a delicious reminder that purple is the new black. Or something. I don't know fashion. Or anything, really. Just...just look at the picture already. This is getting awkward. Oh, and it goes over Grey. Or Blue Team, if you're a weirdo.
  • Need a refreshing splash of lemon/lime? Then try out Citrus Kirby! Take in this Sprite-esque combination of green and yellow like you would a delicious soft drink, minus the tooth-rot and hyperactivity. Another refreshing Green Team possibility!
  • Lavender Kirby is a soothing alternative to the standard Grape Kirby. Sometimes known to emit a flowery aroma when smashed; be warned, this is actually flatulence. Lavender Kirby is not as polite as he is pretty. Serves well as a Grey costume or even over the standard one, if you're a monster.
  • Have you ever thought to yourself, "Gee, Blue Kirby just isn't blue enough."? Then Sapphire Kirby is just for you! This gem-colored Kirby also appears similar to Kirby's acquaintance of unknown relation, Meta Knight, when unmasked. Maybe they're related? Maybe not. Blue Team costume.
  • Yellow Kirby just not doing it for you? Try Orange Kirby! He's delicious, nutritious, and helps up your immune system. He also looks really cool, so there's that, too. Yellow costume replacement.
  • Ebony and Ivory live together in perfect harmony; the difference between the two is that Ivory Kirby is a color, and Ebony Kirby isn't. There's probably some racist subtext in there, but I don't think Kirby cares either way about that. He's Kirby. This can go over the Grey Costume.
  • You'd think that White Kirby would be a pretty boring guy, being simply white and a very slightly darker shade of white, but he's got a ton of personality. He'll also help you move, but since he's Kirby, I wouldn't ask him to unless you want some demon unleashed on your house or something. Nice job breaking it, Hero. Goes over Grey Kirby, if you want.
  • Shadow Kirby is like White Kirby, but black. He's also the only Kirby with different-colored eyes! They're grey, sure, but different is different! This fan favorite is perfect for going over the Grey costume.

Get all these lead-based colors right HERE! You probably won't regret it! We promise*!

UltimateWario's Texture Emporium and Warehouse reserves the right to break any promises it makes.

AISLE 3: VILLAIN SERIES
The latest in our long line of "popular" products, it's the Villain series! All of your favorite heroes decked out in motifs inspired by their greatest enemies! They won't like it, but hopefully, you will.
  • Bowser Mario lost a bet to the King of the Koopas at the last Mario Party, so now he's wearing the Koopa Kingdom's colors for a little bit. However, he's also taken to vandalizing Bowser's Castle, so the big ol' turtle dragon is rethinking the wager for the next party.
  • Booigi may be scared of ghosts, but he certainly isn't scared of a little style. Luigi rocks this Boo-inspired uniform in spite of the fact that he soils himself every time he sees the emblem on the hat. Or opens his closet. Luigi's maid gets a lot of hazard pay.
  • Space Pirate Samus dons the colors of her hated nemesis, Ridley, and his cohorts, in this sinfully stylish costume. Adorned with a few Space Pirate symbols, Samus is ready to put her boot straight up the ass of the space dragon that killed her parents.
  • Dark Matter Kirby has been enveloped by the foul Dark Matter, giving him a few of its characteristics, like a giant, singular eye. Plus, the eye actually works! You like eyes that work, don't you? Sure you do! A good alternative to the Grey Costume if you're looking for something outta this world.

There's also a version that resembles Zero, the core and apparent leader of the Dark Matter horde.

NOTE: There is a slight problem with the way this costume is rendered; it's a simple fix and it'll be remedied soon. Simply keep an "eye" out. Heh.

Still to come:
Vaati Toon Link
Ganon Link
Wendy Koopa Peach
Black Knight Ike
and Probably More (or less, if I get bored)!

Get the first three (and the rest, eventually) HERE.

Feel free to look around for as long as you'd like! Obviously, you won't find anything else, because I literally just listed all of our products, but you're certainly welcome to it! As a note, we unfortunately do not carry Battle Portraits or Character Select Portraits. We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but I absolutely suck at making them. You're seriously better off letting a monkey do that garbage.

Anyway, please come again! Check back every once in a while for when we get a new set of textures in stock!!

Last edited:

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Wow, ****, I forgot to change the URL in the URL Replacer thing. :laugh:

Lemmie fix that right up.

Aaaaaand fixed. Sorry you guys had to see that.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Thank you very much. You're welcome to do whatever you like with them.

Please do mention us if you do use them, mkay? We'd appreciate the traffic.

Last edited:

Galaga

Smash 3 Dev Team
3DS FC
4940-6585-2366
Very nice thread and textures, looking forward to any more work you've got coming.

EDIT: I think you put Cerulean and Classic in the wrong folders in the DL link!

Last edited:

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Very nice thread and textures, looking forward to any more work you've got coming.

EDIT: I think you put Cerulean and Classic in the wrong folders in the DL link!
Ah! Thanks, I'll look into it immediately! You'll have to forgive me, this is my first time doing anything like this.

Glad you like the stuff, though. I'm a total beginner, but I'm doing my best.

Fixed the folders, everything should be in the right place now.

Last edited:

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Double post because UltimateWario's Texture Emporium & Warehouse has completed a new product line!

The Squeak Squad Spray Paint collection is now complete! Enjoy an astounding thirteen different Kirby textures to your heart's content! Great for parties, get-togethers, and family reunions! Trade them with your friends! Take them on walks to the park! Play as Kirby with them! The choice is yours when you download Ultimate Wario's Squeak Squad Spray Paint Collection!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
These look good. Have you considered anything for Ike? I'm not too sure I see many people change his sword's colors. But I guess it's no big deal, I just find these mods interesting.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
These look good. Have you considered anything for Ike? I'm not too sure I see many people change his sword's colors. But I guess it's no big deal, I just find these mods interesting.
I don't have any plans for Ike at the moment, but UltimateWario's Texture Warehouse & Emporium is all about serving its customers. I'll see what I can do.

i personally don't like them that much, but the way you advertise them just made me download all of the textures ****
Whatever floats your boat, broham.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Here's a little preview of the next wave of UltimateWario's Texture Emporium and Warehouse's products.

• Booigi may be scared of ghosts, but he certainly isn't scared of a little style. Luigi rocks this Boo-inspired uniform in spite of the fact that he soils himself every time he sees the emblem on the hat.
Stay tuned for more info!

Last edited:

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Hey, like them or not, I'm just glad people are checking them out. Not everybody's gonna like the same thing, I get that. No reason to cry over spilled milk.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Introducing the next preview in the newest line of products, a more experimental type of costume. This one is a rare case, as it's a completely different character's look on another one, something I don't usually abide by. But hey, I thought it was an interesting project, so it'll be nice to see what you people think.

• Dark Matter Kirby has been enveloped by the foul Dark Matter, giving him a few of its characteristics, like a giant, singular eye. Plus, the eye actually works! It emotes on all four of Kirby's emotional stages, making it unique. A good alternative to the Grey Costume if you're looking for something outta this world.

There's also a version that resembles Zero, the core and apparent leader of the Dark Matter horde.

Expect one more preview before the reveal of the next series. It'll probably be a little bit before then, though.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Introducing, THE VILLAIN COSTUME SERIES!

This new series outfits the heroes of Smash Bros. with the colors and logos of their greatest enemies. You've seen Boo Luigi and Dark Matter Kirby, now here's the third installment, Bowser Mario!

Expect some DL links soon!

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

(Damn it I can't get this stupid .png working, I swear another day of this and I'll-AH, FINALLY! Son of a-)
OH HELLO THERE! Welcome to UltimateWario's Texture Emporium and Warehouse, where we pass the savings of one guy without a job working on textures on to YOU! Thank you so much for stopping by! Can I help you with anything?
AISLE 1: MEWTWO RAINBOW
Oh, you're interested in a our brand-new "Mewtwo Rainbow" textures, eh? Yes, those are a popular model right now. Hot off the press, too! Mint condition. You won't find better textures in this whole thread. Now, our Mewtwo comes in seven delicious flavors:
  • Cinnabar Mewtwo*, a devilishly red style for those who enjoy the island life.
  • Goldenrod Mewtwo, a stylishly orange design, popular at the other end of the rails.
  • Saffron Mewtwo, a piquant yellow version for big city people.
  • Viridian Mewtwo*, a verdant green model that reminds you of a place close to home.
  • Cerulean Mewtwo*, a tranquil blue texture for the discerning swimmer.
  • Lavender Mewtwo, purple for those who don't mind a little scare now and then.
  • And Classic Mewtwo, an old-school version that will well up feelings of nostalgia in our older customers.
*NOTE: Elemental effects on Cinnabar, Cerulean, and Viridian Mewtwo come from the "Elemental Mewtwo Slots" hack by KingJigglypuff, which is found HERE. These textures do not change Mewtwo's elemental flags.

Just click HERE when you're ready to pick out your very own Mewtwo(s) and get started!

AISLE 2: KIRBY: SQUEAK SQUAD SPRAY PAINT COLLECTION
I see you've noticed our "Spray Paint Kirby" line! These colorful, and sometimes quirky, recolors are all from the games Kirby and the Amazing Mirror and Kirby: Squeak Squad as alternate colors for the player to repaint their Kirby as, so we thought, "Why not waste a day and put them in Project M?". In the end, it took a lot longer, but here they are!
  • Carbon Kirby is a fan favorite. An interesting mix of red and black makes this costume viable for either a Red Team costume or a replacement for the Grey costume. All the wonder and majesty of carbon...I guess.
  • Up next is Cherry Kirby. We personally thought that this texture would be better with a light red instead of pink, but we're not paid to think. We're paid to make textures. Actually, we're not paid at all. Good for a replacement of Green Team if you don't want Kirby all green.
  • Another fan favorite, Chocolate Kirby, looks good enough to eat! But you shouldn't try to eat him, because you're more likely to get eaten yourself. Possible Grey costume replacement.
  • Emerald Kirby is an oddly-appealing mix of hot pink and green-heavy turquoise. My eyes tell me that it doesn't look good, but my brain tells me that it does. Weird. Anyway, this might work as a Green Team replacement.
  • Snow Kirby is never late for Christmas! Well, except this year, because it's almost February. Better late than never, I guess. Good for either a Red Team costume or a Grey costume replacement.
  • Another tasty color, Grape Kirby is a delicious reminder that purple is the new black. Or something. I don't know fashion. Or anything, really. Just...just look at the picture already. This is getting awkward. Oh, and it goes over Grey. Or Blue Team, if you're a weirdo.
  • Need a refreshing splash of lemon/lime? Then try out Citrus Kirby! Take in this Sprite-esque combination of green and yellow like you would a delicious soft drink, minus the tooth-rot and hyperactivity. Another refreshing Green Team possibility!
  • Lavender Kirby is a soothing alternative to the standard Grape Kirby. Sometimes known to emit a flowery aroma when smashed; be warned, this is actually flatulence. Lavender Kirby is not as polite as he is pretty. Serves well as a Grey costume or even over the standard one, if you're a monster.
  • Have you ever thought to yourself, "Gee, Blue Kirby just isn't blue enough."? Then Sapphire Kirby is just for you! This gem-colored Kirby also appears similar to Kirby's acquaintance of unknown relation, Meta Knight, when unmasked. Maybe they're related? Maybe not. Blue Team costume.
  • Yellow Kirby just not doing it for you? Try Orange Kirby! He's delicious, nutritious, and helps up your immune system. He also looks really cool, so there's that, too. Yellow costume replacement.
  • Ebony and Ivory live together in perfect harmony; the difference between the two is that Ivory Kirby is a color, and Ebony Kirby isn't. There's probably some racist subtext in there, but I don't think Kirby cares either way about that. He's Kirby. This can go over the Grey Costume.
  • You'd think that White Kirby would be a pretty boring guy, being simply white and a very slightly darker shade of white, but he's got a ton of personality. He'll also help you move, but since he's Kirby, I wouldn't ask him to unless you want some demon unleashed on your house or something. Nice job breaking it, Hero. Goes over Grey Kirby, if you want.
  • Shadow Kirby is like White Kirby, but black. He's also the only Kirby with different-colored eyes! They're grey, sure, but different is different! This fan favorite is perfect for going over the Grey costume.

Get all these lead-based colors right HERE! You probably won't regret it! We promise*!

UltimateWario's Texture Emporium and Warehouse reserves the right to break any promises it makes.

AISLE 3: VILLAIN SERIES
The latest in our long line of "popular" products, it's the Villain series! All of your favorite heroes decked out in motifs inspired by their greatest enemies! They won't like it, but hopefully, you will.
  • Bowser Mario lost a bet to the King of the Koopas at the last Mario Party, so now he's wearing the Koopa Kingdom's colors for a little bit. However, he's also taken to vandalizing Bowser's Castle, so the big ol' turtle dragon is rethinking the wager for the next party.
  • Booigi may be scared of ghosts, but he certainly isn't scared of a little style. Luigi rocks this Boo-inspired uniform in spite of the fact that he soils himself every time he sees the emblem on the hat. Or opens his closet. Luigi's maid gets a lot of hazard pay.
  • Dark Matter Kirby has been enveloped by the foul Dark Matter, giving him a few of its characteristics, like a giant, singular eye. Plus, the eye actually works! You like eyes that work, don't you? Sure you do! A good alternative to the Grey Costume if you're looking for something outta this world.

NOTE: There is a slight problem with the way this costume is rendered; it's a simple fix and it'll be remedied soon. Simply keep an "eye" out. Heh.

Still to come:
Ridley Samus
Vaati Toon Link
Ganon Link
Wendy Koopa Peach
Black Knight Ike
and Probably More!

Get the first three (and the rest, eventually) HERE.

Feel free to look around for as long as you'd like! Obviously, you won't find anything else, because I literally just listed all of our products, but you're certainly welcome to it! As a note, we unfortunately do not carry Battle Portraits or Character Select Portraits. We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but I absolutely suck at making them. You're seriously better off letting a monkey do that garbage.

Anyway, please come again! Check back every once in a while for when we get a new set of textures in stock!!
Why is this one of the best post I have ever read?
11/10 would read again.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
You. Youuu. Youuuuu. You get even more awesome by the second. Great job man.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Another addition to the Villain Series, it's Space Pirate Samus.

With these stylin' colors, Samus can simultaneously mock the Space Pirates, and destroy everything that they hold dear.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
I've added a new category to the OP, the Bargain Bin. When I make a texture for fun, I'll throw it in there so you guys can check it out. What's in there will be more akin to the kind of things you'll see in our competitors establishments, with simple recolors that don't correlate to one theme or another.

I threw one in there to get us started, I call her Golden Goddess Samus.

You'll find the download link in the OP. Enjoy, and thank you for shopping at Wario's!

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Can you make Dark Matter Kirby's hands the same color as his feet?
And can you take out the eyelid on Zero Kirby, and just make the pupil/iris area have eyelids?

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Can you make Dark Matter Kirby's hands the same color as his feet?
Unfortunately, no. Kirby's skin texture is one teeny-tiny little texture. It repeats over his entire body, including his arms/hands. He has no special texture pertaining to those parts of his body. Sorry. :ohwell:

And can you take out the eyelid on Zero Kirby, and just make the pupil/iris area have eyelids?
That I can do. I'll look into it in a tick.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Unfortunately, no. Kirby's skin texture is one teeny-tiny little texture. It repeats over his entire body, including his arms/hands. He has no special texture pertaining to those parts of his body. Sorry. :ohwell:

That I can do. I'll look into it in a tick.
That's interesting, and thanks!

UltimateWario

Smash Master
As per your request, I've finished the Zero "fix". It's alongside the other textures in the "ZeroExtra" files. They're thrown together rather quickly; you'll have to forgive me for not giving him a new "hurt" face and transferring the "hurt" look to the normal one.

The textures still aren't aligned quite right, but it's barely an issue.

Last edited:

lag comp

Smash Rookie
I really like those palette swaps. I needed some palette for mewtwo since I don't like the alternate costume stuff and those are sweet. Could you make some texture palette for Peach and Bowser? The one I found really sucks. Thank you.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
I really like those palette swaps. I needed some palette for mewtwo since I don't like the alternate costume stuff and those are sweet. Could you make some texture palette for Peach and Bowser? The one I found really sucks. Thank you.
What're you looking for? Anything in particular?

Chrome Tater Tot

Smash Rookie
Quick question. With the way project M can now be updated through the launcher will using these skins affect that in any way? I'd like to try adding some skins I like but I'm not so good with computers and I'd like to still be able to auto update PM from the launcher so I don't screw it up.

P.S. I'd like to ask the same question regarding custom skins in general as there are a couple from brawl vault I liked as well.

Last edited:

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Cool looking bright combinations of colors, kinda like your golden Samus.
I certainly can. I'll be busy over the weekend, however, so it will be a bit, but I'll crank some out.

Quick question. With the way project M can now be updated through the launcher will using these skins affect that in any way? I'd like to try adding some skins I like but I'm not so good with computers and I'd like to still be able to auto update PM from the launcher so I don't screw it up.

P.S. I'd like to ask the same question regarding custom skins in general as there are a couple from brawl vault I liked as well.
All you'll have to do is re-add them after updating, as updating will wipe your game of all customization. It's no big deal, just remember which slots you had each costume on. I can help you further if you need it, just ask. :grin:

Chrome Tater Tot

Smash Rookie
AH! wario help! the tutorial I have for how to put skins in is apparently outdated. It says to go private>wii>app>RSBE>pf>fighter>character but in my folders this is impossible. The only folders mine has goes private>wii>app>RSBE>st and in st there is something that my computer thinks is a video file (probably isn't though). How do I load up the new skins?

Update: I found the pf folder but it lead to more confusion as many of the character's folders did not contain "fitcharacterNN.pac" files and therefore I'm totally out of my depth.

Last edited:
Top Bottom