• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate main

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThugNa$ty

Smash Rookie
Why doesn't anyone just use Master Chief as a main? Pretty sure his f-air is an instant 4 shot to the face. Also he lives in space which makes him an alien, not some sort of furry animal.

Space Alien Master Chief top tier

discuss @Spazzy @J$

ThugNa$ty

Smash Rookie
my dad works for nintendo and theres a cheat code to unlock him that only he knows so no one else can use him

ThugNa$ty

Smash Rookie
could you at least try to be consistent with your fairy tales?
you have underage girl gifs in you sig and as your avitar, i'll probably be put on a watch list if i keep talking to you

and J Jink8 please don't joke about your mother's cancer.

Last edited:

ThugNa$ty

Smash Rookie
U Mad Bro?

How do you even know if his mother has cancer?

Seems legit...
you kids are seriously the most socially inept group of social outcasts.

The thing about his mom having cancer was a JOKE. a JOKE is when someone says something that is not necessarily true in an attempt to make the receiver of the joke laugh.

but i forgot, on SB it's 100% super serial 100% of the time

Dolla Pills

Smash Ace

The thing about his mom having cancer was a JOKE. a JOKE is when someone says something that is not necessarily true in an attempt to make the receiver of the joke laugh.

I'm mad cause master chief ****ing sucks

Bombor

Smash Rookie

You are the equivalent of me going into a school with a gun, and not shooting it up. I didn't fire a bullet, but you're still not accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom