• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate defence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver0p

Smash Journeyman
ok well this may or may not have been posted before but i was messing around on a custom stage and there was a spring right next to the wall like a spring you put in so i was just jumping on it while the CP tryed to kill me

so i just starded mashing B right at the bottom of it like how you would do sonics down B spring thing where he stays on the spring doing a constant D arial well i this this with zelda only with her normal b attack getting the same results only this was more of a continuas attack like a kirbys normal A attack then one of the cps jumped on me and get get next to the wall and was in a lock kinda like foxes shine lock. it was really cool cuz i got them up to about 140 damage before they could get out and any cp getting close to me got hit by spining thing and its shoots back all projectiles! so im not saying its imposble for someone to attack you and get you out of it such as ikes long F smash but for the most part this is a really good defence tool to spam and camp. (does not work on the item springs :(

sadly enough this only works on custom stages with a spring and are most efective when a spring is next a wall...

so i would say that this would onyl be usefull in friendlies that are not WIFI cuz you cant use custom in wifi duh

so yeah i didnt see this in any zelda guide so i posted it and due to you droping back on the spring it cuts the attack in like half so you can just keep dooing it as long as you keep mashing B try it out!

silver0p

Smash Journeyman
wow no comment in 2 days ether this is really a new thing or theres like nobody on the zelda forum haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom