• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK Smashers?

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
Hey, folks! Just looking for some people to play online when the Wii U version comes out next week here in the UK! (for timezone reasons and the like...) I love the 3DS version, but I feel I will play the Wii U version even more, but not a lot of my friends have a Wii U, so I hope to fill up my friends list a little more!

Let me know if you wanna join, and happy smashing everyone! :3

ferioku

Smash Ace
Hey, folks! Just looking for some people to play online when the Wii U version comes out next week here in the UK! (for timezone reasons and the like...) I love the 3DS version, but I feel I will play the Wii U version even more, but not a lot of my friends have a Wii U, so I hope to fill up my friends list a little more!

Let me know if you wanna join, and happy smashing everyone! :3
I'm also from the UK, I wouldn't mind playing matches online.

SirDavidMandrake

Smash Rookie
NNID
AlphaDave
If you’re looking for UK based Smashers the best place to look is the SmashUK Facebook page (which I can't link apparently so just go on Facebook & search for SmashUK), it’s got over 2000 members & is always pretty active. I’m sure when Smash for Wii U comes out there will be a good number of people buying.

In the mean time you can add me if you like & I’ll give you a game if I’m on, generally weekday evenings (pro tip: I suck at the game so don’t expect much), I am UK based so lag should be thankfully low.

TheConfuZzledDude

Smash Cadet
NNID
ConfuZzledDude
3DS FC
1246-8704-7777
I'm up to play! I'm only getting a Wii U when it comes out, so it'll be nice to get someone to play with!

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
Cheers guys, I'll be sure to add you guys in the next few days, look forward to playing you! :3

Loken

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-6858-0816-0777
Count me in too.

Be nice to have some people to fight that aren't just faceless For Glory matchups.

Top Bottom